TWO | TWO LEFT FEET

❝ I could teach youwhat I know ifyou want

❝ I could teach you
what I know if
you want. ❞

───────
02 | TWO LEFT FEET

"I don't know, I try not to think about work on weekends, disconnect myself, you know? So, watching a show shout solving murders and stuff, isn't the way to go," I said, sitting at my desk as both of us waited for some test results and I toyed with the straw in my drink.

"Oh, come on," Barry said in a pleading voice, "you have to watch it, it's already on Netflix," he walked towards my desk and leaned over it, resting his gloved hands on it, "I watched an entire season just in one day, the show's pretty good and I'm totally sure you'd love it."

"Fine, I'll watch it!" I said, faking annoyance. He smiled triumphantly, "I hope the shows as good as you say," I said, starting to clean up my desk, "now, you haven't told me about your little escapade to Starling City," I threw the empty cup of soda into the waste basket, "how was it? Joe was pretty angry, by the way."

"I know, uh, for starters, my train was late," he began, "well, the second one. The first one I did miss, but that was my cab driver's fault. I had to wait for a taxi in the pouring rain, but I made new friends, saw and learned new things," he smiled absentmindedly as if he was keeping something to himself, "I guess it wasn't too bad after all," he wrapped his arms around himself and his eyes wrinkled as he smiled widely, "Oliver invited me to this elegant party at his mansion and I got to be a nice girl's plus one and we danced."

"You danced?" I asked in disbelief, "Barry, I didn't know about your dancing skills," he chuckled under his breath.

"Actually, I am really bad at it. I have two left feet, ask Felicity," he said, "I stepped on her several times. I'm not too good on my feet."

"Me neither, but hey, I could teach you what I know if you want, so the next time you go dancing with her you don't step on her shoes," I shrugged, "the lab is big enough for some dance lessons while we wait for results, what do you think?"

"I think that it would be great, thank you," I gave him a small smile and then frowned a little as I thought about what he had said a moment ago. He walked over the computer where he was runing a test of the excrement he found outside of the city bank.

"Wait a second, Oliver? You didn't meet Oliver Queen, did you? Because that would be so unfair."

"I did," he said with a cocky smile and I let out a gasp. He took a quick look to the screen and then walked to his desk, he took the gloves off and leaned over the computer on his desk.

"The next time you fake being sick with food poisoning only to go to Starling City you have to take me with you," I said, "meeting that man is in my bucket list, I can't believe you got to meet Oliver Queen!"

"Hey!" Our heads snapped up at the door when we heard the voice echoing into the lab. I sat up straight when I saw Iris walking in. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulder and her hands clutched the strap of her bag. I sat there smiling at her. As for Barry, he had this star struck expression on his face, pretty much his face every time Iris talked to him, "I am ready to see this atom smasher, smashing," she said with a small chuckle at the end, her eyes fell on me "hey, Harley, how are you?"