chapter 2

Swara's point of view

My head was aching like hell. I could not what had happened to me but I remembered I was completely beastly towards Ragini and sanskar,,,,,,my sister and my love. But now I hated Sanskar for being horrible to me. Now I am happy with Rocky. He was good.

I suddenly felt like suffocating. I gropped towards the table and saw my drugs. I grabbed it and had a whole of it.

Suddenly my head felt dizzy and fell on my bed.

Meanwhile in the other part of the city was another guy by name laksh Maheshwari who always had a lookout for good looking girls.

Laksh was at the coffee shop waiting for his girlfriend when he saw a beautiful girl come in. Suddenly his heart was set on her and he wanted to talk to her. But he saw another guy come in the shop. And the hell did he look so familiar?!!!!?

He was talking to her so rudely ans she responded to hom very calmly. And later he went off and so did the girl.

Laksh Maheshwari now knew he had someone to lookout for a while.

........................................................................

Hey guys! I am essence. And I am writing my first ever swaragini fanfiction. Please vote and comment and I want loads of them tooo.

Cast of this book is the same as the show but you can tooo imagine your own people in the characters.😉😉😉😉