chapter 6 I love you

Swaras point of view

I was crying. I knew I had no right to cry and lament over what has happened but still I was crying. I could not stop myself. I loved Sanskar from when I was twelve years old and now he ditched me for Ragini and later he blamed me for leaving him for Rocky. It is true that after we called an off from our relationship I went with Rocky, because he took care of me and made me feel as I wanted to. He took care of me; he was just like a star in my life. He would never even try to cheat me like Sanskar did.

I still remember that day when I had booked a honeymoon suite for Sanskar and me but when I went to check in there I saw something unforgettable and so horrible that I started to hallucinate.

My breath is not proper now because of that incident. I hate Sanskar and I hate Ragini for doing this to me. I trusted them so much and they pay this for my trust.

My dose of drugs was there on the dressing table. I dashed and took a mouthful more than prescribed and suddenly nose started bleeding and I fell

Ragini's point of view

After helping Ma with the dishes I decided to go to my room and suddenly I saw Sanskar running towards me.

"Ragini! Uttara sent the video to Rocky and he is coming here and..."

Before he could complete I saw Rocky coming inside the house and he had an unmistakable smirk on his face.

"Hello Ragini, what do we have here? Sanskar and his fiancé in Ragini's house, wonderful. I really thought you were sleeping fast in your honeymoon suite."

"You idiot get out of here, NOW!" Sanskar yelled at him.

"Don't yell at me you fucker. Ragini...", he clasped my arm tightly and pushed Sanskar hard on the ground where his head hit the table and he was unconscious.

"Sanskar!" I screamed. "Leave me Rocky!" I shouted at the villian.

"I came to warn you darling, if you are trying any mega plan to take Swara from me, Sanskar just won't be there to attend his own marriage." He told all this quietly but I could feel the pressure in his words.

He pushed me and I fell. He walked away outside the house. I quickly stood up and closed the door and went near Sanskar. He was bleeding badly. I went to the kitchen to get the first aid box when I heard a scream, Sanskar!

Swara's point of view

When I woke up it was just ten minutes from when I took the drugs. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was covered with blood. It was a bit messy. No. A lot messy I thought.  I neatly cleaned my nosebleed and decide to go down to eat something. I was damn hungry. When I went down I saw blood on the floor and whose blood was it? My former husband.

"Sanskar!" I screamed.

Blood gushed to my face, I sat down and took his head in my lap and saw he had a head injury. I was about to bring the first aid box but I saw it was beside Sanskar. I quickly took some bandages and antiseptic and made sue his blood bleeding stopped. Later I took a glass of water and splashed the water on his face. He woke up and saw me. He hugged me very tightly and said the unmistakable three words which I dread even now, "I love you"