chapter 3 Girl of my Dreams

Ragini's point of view

I was standing in the kitchen making gajar ka halwa (carrot halwa) for my mother. She was now feeding my sister Swara. Swara again had another overdose of drugs. I can't believe she was getting so bad at controlling herself. My mobile buzzed my favourite song Moh Moh Ke Dhaage. I saw it was from office. I picked it up and my secretary started to bring the roof off,, "RAGINI MAM WHERE ARE YOU?????? THE FILE WHICH YOU HANDED OVER TO ME IS LOST AND IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT.I AM VERRRRRRY SOOORRRRY!!!!!!!!!"

She at last stopped screaming and later I told her "oh my God Aisha stop screaming. I will come to the office right now. Don't worry"

"Okay mam"

I switched the stove off and went outside to see Swara sleeping in my mother's lap and she was singing a song which was a bit faded in my memory but I knew that Swara loved that song. "Ragini where are you going??" Came my mom's voice. "Office...important work..... bye"

I stepped outof the house to see a punk kinda rockstar standing out in a knocking position. He saw me and grinned at me madly like a dumb idiot who has a crush like from a couple of ........ what ....maybe ......seconds.

I thought to start the conversation simple like...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I said "hi how can I help you"

He smiled at me and said... " oh HI I am Lucky. I had rented a house here from the Gadodias. So.......I came here....."

"Oh yeah I remember you now. Go inside. My mum's there ....She will help you" and saying this I went off.

Laksh's point of view

OMG I saw that girl......in the coffee shop and......she is supposed to be my neighbour.....OMG... she just greeted me like another stranger but I knew better. I  made up my mind to make her mine so she would be with me forever. She told me to go inside the house so I went and I saw her mother I think and a really depressing girl was on her lap. I said " oh hello mam my name is Lucky. And you must be Sharmishta Gadodia"

"Yes hello. So you are Lucky..... I was waiting for you. The house is just opposite of this house's door. Please go there and make yourself feel at home."

"Sure. Thank you ma'am. "

I saw that the depression filled girl was now asleep. I turned and went to the house she pointed at. All the way I was thinking only about that girl..... the Girl of my Dreams.

........................................................................

Sorry for the late update guys but I really hope you guys will like this. And I am really not pleased as I am not getting a lot of votes and comments.  So if you have forgotten to vote please go to each chapter and vote as votes are really important on Wattpad.

And thanks for all the votes others!!!