chapter 5 wait and watch

Dedicated to swasanraglak

Laksh's point of view

I was black sky gazing literally. I mean I was star gazing and thinking about my Dream girl. No not Hema Malini or some actor but my Ragini. When I got to know her name I was like she must be really a good singer.
I kinda knew she was a really good singer like you know...me.

Probably even a better one.

But I wanted to meet her. And talk to her about many more things like hers likes and dislikes... what she likes about me and not.
And as far as I know she sort of liked me.

I was right now on the terrace of my newly rented house and it was ten in the night and still I was thinking about her soo... much.

I shut my eyes and plunged into a new dream where I was running behind my Dream girl and behind her like in between us Sanskar was standing. I don't know why the ruddy hell was he standing there when he knows how much I hate him.

But my brain hand did the work for me. It plucked Sanskar out and put me and Ragini closer.

Ragini's point of view

As much as I hated the gutter smell did I hate kissing Sanskar. I mean he is like a complete brother to me and I kissed him.
No Ragini he kissed you. I felt miserable.

And with Swara staring at me during dinner like a demon moreover like a witch villian made me feel more nervous. That was the sign that she had watched the whole video.

So much of things in my head would make it blast but still I hoped My plan would work as I want it to and be a successful one.

(A/N Okay guys I am going to start Rocky's point of view and brace yourselves he is a bit too much......)

^^^^^&&&^;^^;^^^^^^^^&^&^^&^&

Rocky's point of view

"Wow baby that was absolutely fantastic."

I said. I in the sense the Rocky said. Like that bitch Swara describes me as plucky, ha I said.

I was right now on my bed with my night girl ..... um what's her name..... god knows

Sleeping with her and thinking about my fiance was just bad enough for a goood guy like Sanskar but me I am different from others.

I took my dose of drugs and took up my cigarette and lit it and that girl was asking me something..... fuck her.

My mobile buzzed and I saw Sanskar Maheshwari kissing Ragini. And I almost blew my cigarette out of my mouth. I knew this was impossible and I wanted to know what that bitch Ragini and her dog Sanskar had planned.

I pushed that girl away and grabbed my wallet and threw a bundle of cash on her and hurried into some clothes (since I was naked.... I had sex dude what do you expect) and rushed down to the parking lot and I fired the engines and rode at top speed.

Just wait and watch Sanskar what your ex fiance will have in store ... you asshole.

Okay now that was a bit too much for you guys but I was preparing a new book draft fanfiction of course. It is a 1D fanfiction.
Please check it out.
As for this vote and comment.
PS  The guy in the pic is obviously Sahil but in my story he is Rocky.