chapter 4 A lot of kisses

Swara's point of view

I was driving my car gifted to me by Rocky. It was a beautiful car... Porsche to be precise. I lived it. But there was only one flaw, it was blue in colour.... Sanskar's favourite colour. Thinking about him made me feel uneasy and jealous. He got Ragini's trust. She trusted him more than me, her own sister. I felt really bad.

I saw my pills on the dashboard. I stopped the car and on an impulse ate ten of those pills and fell asleep. And sleeping means dreams and for me it is flashback.

I was sitting with Sanskar on my side on the bench of the park where he first proposed to me. It was three days after he gave me a really expensive diamond ring. He had knitted his fingers with mine and was staring at the ground... I mean grass.

He had such a serious expression just like Ragini. They both were very similar but I could read both of their expressions. I knew he was thinking about Rocky and Uttara. How he had betrayed her but I didn't tell anything.

I asked him "you are thinking something really deep. Na?"

He grinned and omg he looked so good." Ya but seriously I was thinking where our marriage venue should be."

"Oh yeah. Ok then let's get married here, like right here on thos very bench. You know how much I love it here."

" Okay. Come let's go. I'll drop you home."

He pulled me with him. I was quite okay with him or anything he does to me. He opened his car door and said "Make yourself comfortable princess "

That was one name he used to tease me with. I just glared at him. He closed the door and came to the driver's side. He was about to start the car when I told him " I love you."
He looked at me simply and said "I love you too "

I asked him " You aren't scared if we are separated?"
He said " No, because first we cannot be separated and second if we are I have full faith that we will come together."

I was so happy that I hugged him very tightly. " Swara you are choking me! Dude , please stop"

"Sorry "

He looked at me and slowly came near me and kissed me full on the mouth.

Sanskar's point of view

Ragini is a big idiot. I wanted to leave but she wants me to meet Swara before I leave. She, Ragini is is such a stupid person. I threw the photograph on the dressing table. I saw it was mine Swara's and Ragini's  photograph in happier times. Someone knocked on the door and I said "come in". Uttara and Ragini came and Uttara said "Ragini Bhabhi has come to meet you bhai and I hope you both are quite good to each other."

I thought Uttara had left but she fixed a camera on the flower vase and said  "Ragini bhabhi you have exactly five minutes. Explain to bhai everything."

I was not understanding what were these two trying to do. I sat on my bed and Uttara left. Ragini came and sat beside me and held my hand.

She was my best friend but now I was mad at her. I snatched away my hand.

" Sanskar listen to me quick. We need to do a bit of acting like you know.. romantic stuff please Sanskar this is the only chance and I can show Swara that you are happy cause she really thinks that you want her still."

I  let all that sink in.

"But Ragini she will start hating you."

I knew Swara quite well after five years of dating.

" it's alright. Our time starts now.I  will come into the room and....."

"We'll start."

I completed it for her she went out and got myself mentally ready. I told my brain to think it is just like old times and it was Swara walking in and she wanted me to be in really good spirits.

Ragini walked in but I saw Swara.

" Sanskar how are you?" Swara asked.

"I am fine." I  replied but still kept staring at her.

"Look at these decorations for our marriage. Isn't it nice?" Swara asked.

I   held her hand and told her "I love you". She was taken aback. She said "I love you too Sanskar, but I thought this was important I got this from my office it was such a mess there and......"

She couldn't complete it as I kissed her on her lips and Uttara stoped the video recording and said "mission accomplished".

I so much thought that it was Swara whom I had kissed that  I was a bit shocked when I saw Ragini.

Ragini did not meet my eyes she didn't even say anything and she left off.

My mind was so much curtailed by all these things that I got a headache and I crashed to bed.

Swara's point of view

I woke up with a start look around and I saw her ma. She smiled at me and went to the kitchen.

I knew something happened. Something with Sanskar. He did something wrong.

I saw Ragini come in. I  went to her and asked "where were you?" She told "with Sanskar why?"

I knew they both must have done something together. Oh my God, why am I acting like this. He was the one who left me, not I, but before I could say anything ma called Ragini in the kitchen and she left her phone on the table.

Her phone buzzed and I seized the phone and saw that there was a video sent by Sanskar and the caption was...

see what Uttara has done
enjoy
and
I love you

My eyes stung with water after I saw the video. I kept the phone on the table and fled to my room.

Sanskar's point of view

I did as Uttara told me to do and I texted and sent the video to Ragini  and I completely miserable.