Louis

I think I first started to fall for you March 18th 2016. So exact right? But that day was the day we went to the beach with all our friends, I was so excited, cause I finally got to hang out with you guys.

The weather was okay, wasnt really funny, but it was fine, but the water was really cold, anyways we were all playing in the waves, and a really huge one came, and I would've probably got carried away if it wasn't for you, cause you grabbed me. (I can't believe I remember all this), and I remember thinking"it doesn't mean anything if Lizzy was here, he'd do it for her", but it still didn't stop me from feeling special.

Later on after pretty much a whole day at the beach, we went to your cousin's house and played around in the pool, the water was also very cold. Eventually we got out and tried to dry off, however our towels were still wet from earlier, and I don't know how but we somehow ended up in an embrace type of thing, and i just remember this really warm feeling.

For the next couple of weeks I pushed my feelings away, and tried to get over it. And I hated myself because I was glad she didn't come in a way. I was glad I got to have all those memories without her there to ruin it, and I know that sounds harsh but it's how I felt.

Today marks six months. Six months of happiness, however there was a price. And I'd do everything all over again if I could, the comments, the hatred, everything because it means I end up with you.

You are everything I could ask for, sweet, kind, caring, you've stuck with me when I doubted everything, when I was low and kept comparing myself to her, you make me so happy and yea.

I'm glad we started off as friends, and turned it into something more, I'm glad at where we are, how we are, you will always be my first, and no one can ever replace that. You're my Dr., or my legal drug dealer, and sure others have their opinions about us, but I say screw them, because what matters is us.