Chapter 6

Bayley sat in Enzo Amore's hotel room, with her sat some of her closest friends, Mercedes, Ashley (Charlotte), Colin (Big Cass), Rami, Colby and Kevin (Owens). It was something of a games night for the members of the RAW roster and they were getting slightly competitive about their game of monopoly.

Mercedes stood from her seat, "Colin, you landed on the place, now you have to pay the money to me." She shot him a deathly stare.
"Alright." He eventually said as he reluctantly handed her the wad of Monopoly money.
"Colin." Mercedes glared at the tall man, "This is 500 short. Give me my money."
"I don't have the money!"
"Right then you are outta the game mister."

Bayley laughed at the sight of her petite friend squaring up against the seven-foot man, Colin Cassady. When she noticed the giggles Mercedes threw a monopoly house at her.

"Jeeze you're competitive Mercedes." Colby chuckled.
"Once...she hit me with a tennis racket after she lost because of what she called an 'unfair advantage'" Bayley told him.
"What advantage did you have?" He asked laughing.
"I was wearing a hat." Bayley and Colby laughed together, their laughter grew when they saw the evil stare that Mercedes was pointing in their direction.

At this point Rami began to grow uncomfortable, remembering his words to Fergal a few nights beforehand about Bayley growing closer with Colby. So he decided to change the subject.
"Did you guys hear that Fergal's hanging out with us backstage at next weeks raw?" He smiled.
A mumur of approval filled the room at this.
"Is he really? That's cool!" Bayley smiled to Rami.
Rami nodded, "Yeah it's only around an hours journey from his place to the arena so he said he'd give us a visit."
"Aw that's sweet of him."

Bayley was excited to see her friend, she had not seen him since her breakdown she thought. He was one of her closest friends, one that she often missed. She could not wait to give him the hug that she had promised in return for all that he had done for her. Bayley was grateful, she called for him in her darkest hour and he was there for her. Lately though, she had found that he was on her mind often. When she daydreamed or let her mind wander, he was there. He was in her thoughts, in her smile, in her laughter. He was her best friend she thought as she grabbed her phone, reaching to text him.

B: Dude, Rami just told me that you're hanging out backstage with us next Monday? x :)

He replied almost instantly;

F: Yeah, I'm driving up for it. Should only be about an hours drive. Wanted to see everyone x

B: Dude I'm gonna give you the biggest hug x

F: can't wait :) x

Bayley smiled at her phone, before realising that Mercedes was shouting at her, "NO PHONES ALLOWED AT THE MONOPOLY TABLE YOU CHEAT!"
"What? How could I even cheat with my phone at monopoly?" She giggled.
"OH I AM NOT GIVING YOU ANY IDEAS SISTER!"

It was fair to say that Mercedes took monopoly a bit too seriously, in fact it was fair to say that she was overly competitive with most things. Bayley chuckled to herself, but then it would explain why she was such a talented wrestler. Bayley knew well that her best friend had worked her ass off to get to where she was. She knew that she deserved the women's title belt that she wore around her waist. Bayley was proud of her friend.

She smiled, thinking of her upcoming week. She could hardly wait to see Fergal, and give him that hug.