Chapter 21

"Pammie!" Bayley's stepmother opened the door with a grin on her face. "You must be Fergal?" Her smile did not fade.

"Nice to meet you." Fergal nodded, smiling and reaching out his hand for a handshake, "I wanted to thank you for your generosity in letting me stay here for Thanksgiving."

"There's no need for thank you's, you are very much welcome; any friend of our Pammie Wammie is a friend of ours." She ushered them into the house, gently closing the door behind her.

"Really?" Bayley shook her head chuckling.

"What!?" The woman smirked cheekily.

"Pammie Wammie?" Bayley laughed pulling her into a short hug.

Just then a shout was headed from upstairs, a young man of about 20 came running downstairs, "Pam!". The man pulled Bayley into a tight hug.
Suddenly the man noticed Fergal, a surprised look flashed on his face and he was at a lost for words.

"Fergal this is my little brother Liam, Liam this is-"

"You don't need to tell me who this is." The man interrupted her, reaching a hand out towards Fergal, "It's great to meet you man, I'm a big fan."

"Nice to meet you too Liam." Fergal shook his hand, smiling politely.

"Wait... how comes Finn fucking Balor is here for thanksgiving." Liam's eyebrows furrowed, "Are you guys together or?"

Fergal stuttered to find his words, luckily though he was saved by the bell, before he could answer Liam's question Bayley's father walked through the door.

"Dad!" Bayley ran to her father, pulling him into a hug, "I'm on the main roster!"

"I know, I finally get a chance to tell you in person how insanely proud of you I am."
"I could never have done it without your support dad." She smiled.
He squeezed closer for a second before pulling out of the hug.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr Fergal Devitt, I'm a big fan of your in-ring work. Let's hope you leave the same impression of yourself outside of the ring as you do in hey?" He gave Fergal a firm handshake.

"I'll do my best Mr Martinez." Fergal remained brave faced.

Bayley's stepmom spoke up, "I'm just going to go start making some dinner, how about you two get settled whilst I'm making it?" She gave Fergal a reassuring smile.

"Actually Pam, why don't you go help in the kitchen for five minutes?" Mr Martinez had one of those deep voices that boomed around the room.

"Oh, okay Dad." She gave her most reasurring look to Fergal as she left the room, pausing just before she shut the kitchen door behind her, "Dad?" Her voice was low, "Be nice?" Bayley shut the kitchen door, reluctantly leaving Fergal alone with her father.

"What's your real motivations then Fergal?" Mr Martinez pushed up his chest, making himself seem larger and more intimidating.

"Sorry?" Fergal asked, confused.

"What do you want from my daughter. They all want something, I knew straight away what Aaron wanted; I hated him all along, but I let him fly under my radar, I didn't get rid of him before I should of. Before he broke my baby girl's heart. I will not let anyone else slip under my radar: You hear that Fergal?" Mr Martinez clearly wanted to protect his daughter.

"Sir, I do not want anything from your daughter. I would never hurt your daughter, or do anything similar to the actions of Aaron. I detest Aaron. Hell, I knocked the living daylights out of that son of a gun when I found out what he had done." Fergal quickly switched to a softer voice, "Though maybe don't mention that to Pam. Look sir, I love your daughter, I think... that she might be the one. No... she is the one for me. I would do anything for her, anything to protect her." Fergal paused, sighing.

"You knocked the living daylights out of Aaron?" A slight smile began to grow on his lips.

"Yes sir." Fergal inhaled nervously.

Mr Martinez sighed, "You say you love my daughter?"

"More than anything else in this world." Fergal bit his lip anxiously.

"More than wrestling?" He raised an eyebrow.

"More than wrestling." Fergal nodded confidently.

"Just testing you lad." Mr Martinez chuckled, patting him on the back, "Treat my daughter right Fergal."

"I will sir." Fergal smiled with relief.

"Call me Steve." He smiled, Fergal had won his approval.

---------------------------------------------
Fergal awoke with a smile on his lips, he reached across to the bedside table, grabbing his ringing phone and picking it up. "Hello?

"Hi Fergal, this is Hunter."

Fergal sat up in bed, he was always worried when his boss called him, "Good morning, how can I help?

"Nothing to worry about Fergal, I was just contacted by and English wrestling news radio show, they're having this anniversary show in London and they want you to make an appearance, do a Q&A. You can choose a RAW member of your choice to go with you.Would that be plausible?"

Fergal paused, watching Bayley asleep next to him, "Can Pamela come with me?"

Hunter paused, "I can arrange that for you, yes. That's all for now. Speak soon Fergal." Hunter hung up his phone.

Fergal laid back in bed, his eyes watching Bayley's face as she awoke. They had gone to bed early the night before, both of them still jet lagged from long flights to California. Bayley's eyes flickered open, she too laid back down, as she slowly woke up.

Fergal began to trace light circles on the bare skin of her stomach, unable to resist touching her when she looked so peaceful and pure. She reached down, place her hand on top of Fergal's hand on her stomach. Fergal lifted her hand up gently, kissing it lightly before holding it in his hand, running his fingertips around the palm of her hand.

Fergal sat up in the bed, leaning down as he placed a kiss on her forehead. His lips lingered on the top of her head, slowly he began to make soft kisses down her nose, placing a light kiss on the tip of her nose before moving to her lips. At first his lips barely touched hers, but Bayley couldn't resist, she sat up slightly; pulling himself into the kiss and deepening it. Every kiss sent chills through both of their bodies. They could hardly keep away from each other. They still hadn't even agreed to a relationship, in fact they still were not even official. But the couldn't restrain themselves. Bayley kissed him once more, when they were together, everything was okay.