The beginning

Hope you guys like it so far I'm sorry if its boring but it should get better soon:)

Thankyou so much for reading. please vote/comment/share xx

Follow my twitter @brummie_brad or thevamps_abbie 💪🐢

---------------------------------------------

So today was the day that I am meeting James' band mate brad. I really hope he's nice because I really want more friends because I literally only have James and Bria. James say that he is nice so I really hope he's not lying.

James slept at mine last night because we have a long journey today and we have to go early. were hoping to leave mine at 8 and get the 8:30 train to Birmingham. all together it will take about 2 hours. I hate trains! this two hours is probably going to the longest two hours of my life.

It's now 7:30 and me and James are hardly ready. I've just had a shower and I still haven't done my hair/makeup and I haven't finish packing! James is hardly ready to, he's in my bedroom getting changed which means I can't go in there and get my clothes. isn't this day just fab already. sapphire think. wait till he's gone to get breakfast. or just shout.

"JAMES HURRY UP I NEED TO GET MY CLOTHES" I shouted really loud, hopefully he will hear me.

"Alright, alright. I'll go and make breakfast now." phew he's gone. I think. I stuck my head round the door and started tip toeing to my bedroom. once I got in there I slammed the door and locked it. just to be safe. Today I was going for something casual, yet not to lazy looking because I wanted to look presentable to meet James' band mate. I decided to wear my tye dye cat tee from topshop and MOTO PU front Joni jeans. Also my white doc martins. it was casual for a train journey but sophisticated for tonight. I simply straightened my hair and did my simple makeup. eyeliner, mascara, smokey eye and nude lippy. after finally finishing getting ready it was 7:55. FIVE MINUTES TO HAVE BREAKFAST!! not possible, considering I'm the slowest eater alive!

"James I won't have time for breakfast!" I shouted down the stairs.

"Didn't I say last night, don't go to bed to late because you won't be able to get up early in the morning and then you'll skip breakfast." he shouted whilst I walked down the stairs.

"Oh please, you sound like my mum, wait no my dad." That came out wrong. My mum actually never yelled at me. ever, and when she did, she never meant it. it was over little things like. why is your bed not made? and why is your hair like a birds nest? and stuff like that.

"Come here" James said and pulled me in for a hug. I think he could tell I was upset.

"Thanks james, don't worry about me. I'll eat brekky on the train." I said

"Are you sure, you know what you get like on trains, and with a full stomach might make it twice as bad" thanks James for that. I guess I'll go hungry. if this brad guy dosnt have food at his house I'm probably going to explode.

"Ok fine, I'll wait till we get there. can we go now because we're going to miss the train if we don't hurry" I said whilst grabbing my suitcase.

"I think you'll find, I've been waiting for you. I've been ready for thirty minutes and you have only been ready for about 2." James said. we got out suitcases, left a note to my dad and then walked out the door.

The walk to the train station was quiet, it wasn't awkward because it's never awkward between me and James because we know everything about each other, it was just quiet. It was actually quite nice.

When we got to the train station, it was quite busy considering everyone was off to work. me and James were lost completely. we had to get to platform 2 but somehow we ended up on platform 4. then platform 1. Then platform 3. Then finally we found platform 2. and we only had two minutes till the train arrived, there was surprisingly not that many people on this platform. some of the other platforms were really busy and it was hard to move. but on this platform was literally me, James and two other young girls that I couldn't help but notice that were staring at James. I could see James starting to get nervous.