Snuggems and changes

A/N

Holy moly I like that word!

---------------------------------------------

Once I got upstairs I tried to fugue out what they were actually staring and laughing out. I see why now and I can say that when I go down stairs I'm going to go as red as a tomato and trying my hardest not to kick him. after I changed from my pyjamas I realised that I had flour all on bottoms of the shorts and in my tips of my hair. god knows how it got there but I'm still trying to figure it out. I couldn't help but laugh though.

I was nervous as I headed down stairs because I could hear brad and James talking about girls and stuff and It made me feel really uncomfortable and out of place. once my face appeared from the stairs, James and brads eyes were on me the whole time.

"James!" I snapped.

"Yeah?"

"How the hell did I get flour on my shorts and in my hair?" I ask. James just blushed before him and brad started laughing hysterically....thanks James, thanks.

"I might have....you know put flour on your chair" James explained in between laughs. it was actually quite hard to understand him.

"And the hair?" I pointed out.

"You have long hair" so when did having long hair got to do with getting flour in it.

"Sooooo?" I reply.

They just carry or laughing at me. there are so nice to me. what's so funny?

"Whilst you were districted, I thought it would look good if you had white hair"

Do I really talk that much to realise? do I really talk that much that I didn't realise that James was basically decorating my hair.

"Do I really talk that much?"

Seriously though. I never talked. at school I was miss loner-that-has-no-friends-or-voice. Yeah people are nice like that you see.

"No. No. No. No you don-" James was about to continue but was interrupted.

"Yeah you do. I've known you two days and I can already tell that you were the loud mouth at school" brad said harshly before continuing.

"No offence"

Yeah none taken Brad....just kidding I'm offended. wait isn't being a loud mouth a good thing?

No? didnt think so.

"and I have discovered in these two days that you are a dickhead!"

That's right sapphire. play it smooooth. you got this in the bag.

"Your funny" brad started laughing hysterically again.

What? what did I do? that was supposed to offend you, not make you laugh. I need more practise I think.

"I'm serious" I say back.

Oh yeah sapphire. you scare him! you got this. maybe I should do this as a job. The sapphires-got-more-comebacks! Oh yeah good name!

"Of course you are. that explains the smile on your face" James bites back. I'm that happy that most of the time I don't even realise I'm smiling. haha I wish.

"What me? no what smiling me? no surely not"

I'm a terrible actress. I know, yeah I failed drama.

"Be shocked!" James yelled before putting his hand on his heart and faked crying. alright James. you carry on looking like an idiot. sure its funny.