Self reminder: never get drunk again

HEY ITS BEEN A WHILE. IVE BEEN WRITING NEW BOOKS AND STUFF AND IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT ANYWAY I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW CALUM FAN FICTION CALLED DYSTHYMIA!

I ALSO HAVE HUGE PLANS FOR THIS BOOK ALSO SO BARE WITH MY BAD UPDATING TIMES!

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|

"Brad! wait" I call his name and start chasing him down the stairs but he keeps walking and doesn't look back once. He gets down the bottom step but he just keeps walking towards the door. I try to keep up but eventually he is out the front door before I'm even down the stairs. this fucking dress, I knew I shouldn't of worn it. I don't even know why I'm wearing it. I hate dresses!

I finally reach the door and I began looking for brad In the front garden. it's really dark now and there isn't a lot of light. Another disadvantage is that the front garden is just as big as the back and trying to find brad in complete darkness, with a garden the size of a football pitch, It's proving to be quite a task.

I stop and a figure comes closer and closer towards me until we are millimetres apart. I still couldn't see him very well because of the lack of light.

"Why didn't you wait?" I whispered, still out of breath. I could feel his heart beating rapidly against my chest he was that close.

"I didn't know how you would..." It was like he couldn't find the right words to say.

"React?" I finish the sentence for him.

"Yeah, react. I know that you were new to that kind of thing and so I panicked. I didn't want you to feel like you were forced into kissing me at first, then I realised you were kissing back. It shocked me at first but then...." I couldn't see very clearly but i think brads blushing. "It kind of got heated, so I ran away before you could of said anything"

"Brad, you sound like a fourteen year old boy. shut up" I snorted trying to keep my laugh in and I blushed a dark red. how embarrassing, I just snorted.

Brad didn't say anything or make a joke about my unattractive snorting, he just pulled me in closer towards him and replaced his lips on to mine. just like a few minutes ago, this kiss was passionate yet gentle. Seconds went by, and with each second the kiss got more heated. I'm less scared and less nervous then I was before and now I feel something new and I think I kind of like it.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked, suddenly I realised that I pulled away and I was staring into space, something I have a habit of doing.

"Mmm. yeah I'm fine, sorry I zoned out" I answered still looking away from brad. I looked back at Brad and I suddenly felt unbelievably dizzy. Like something punched in the face, but without actually punching me or hurting me, I thought It might of just been a passing thing where the dizziness or the sickly feeling stuck in my throat would just go away or only last a few seconds, but it didn't and I couldn't hold my balance.

"You are such a lightweight" Brad laughed at me.

"I need to go home" I began walking towards the gate, where a small light was on so I could see the path. The walk wasn't to far but with a long, tight and heavy dress on and heels it's going to be another task that will be almost impossible. I ignored the calls from Brad and the heavy footsteps following me from behind because I was just focused on getting home so I didn't pass out on the street or that I wasn't sick all over my dress and shoes.

"Saph! what's up? are you ok? why do you need to go home urgently?" brad ran up to my side and quick fired questions at me. I stopped and looked at him. I could see him better now that there was light around us.

"I'm going to pass out. I just need to get home" I could feel my face getting paler by the minute.

"I'll drop you home!" brad yelled like I was 100 feet away from him.