Brother time and song lyrics

Woah what over 400 reads asdfghjkl Thankyou!!!

Do you even know how emotional i am right now. Q&A's. twitcam. follow spree. Wildheart ep. Breakfast brunch show. mtv live. the vamps ultimate party playlist. Capital fm webchat. NUMBER 3 IN THE CHARTS ASDFGHJKL

This is all too much to handle..

----------------------------------------------

SAPPHIRES POV

it has been a week since going to brads house and I can say that things have been crazy.

Well actually when I say crazy, I mean James is acting strange and so has bria. and to me that's crazy.

James is keeping as far away from me as possible and it's starting to hurt my feelings a lot. I don't even know why he's trying to ignore me, he just Is.

I've tried starting a conversation with him but he just replies bluntly and leaves to talk to Bria. it's irritating as we can't have our usual conversations because he doesn't want to know. What have I done that's so bad that he has to completely isolate me out of everything he does. we usually stick together like glue but now, now is different, he's unstuck himself and it's like he's never going to stick us back together.

I'm trying to ignore it though and like nothing's happening. I'll show no emotion if Bria or James decide to leave me or they don't talk to me, I'm used to it now. I mean most the time my whole family do the same thing so what difference will if be if my only two best friends so the same thing.

Since I haven't been talking to James or Bria these past few days, life has been pretty boring for me. in fact I have been in the same pyjamas for two days and I haven't bothered changing, well only for showering but apart from that I have been wearing them 24/7 and my dad's starting to get slightly worried.

He knows that I'm acting differently and that I'm upset because whenever he asks about James, I'll snap at him and storm out the room. I'm never like this, I don't know why this is making me so upset.

Don't blame me though. I have literally only got James and Bria and without them in my life I am hopeless.

That's the problem with only ever having two friends In your life. other normal people don't have to worry about having an argument with friends because they have other friends to go too.

But no, not me. me not being 'normal' I can't do that. and have to deal with the fact that I will never have anyone apart from James and Bria and I just have to face the facts.

But now I'm having second thoughts because Now James and Bria are ignoring me so practically I have no one.

I'm going to die alone. with only snuggems and my chocolate to comfort me.

Maybe I'll be a cat lady....

Wait no I hate cats.

That's it, I'll be a chocolate lady. I'll own over 100 chocolate bars.

Sounds pretty good to me!

"SAPH" my mum or should I say my dad's wife, that I hardly ever see! took me out of my chocolate thoughts.

"What?" I moaned.

"Someone just called for you. do you want me to hand them over to you?" my mum asked.

It can't be James surely. or Bria and nobody else that I know has my home number! this is strange.

"I don't know anyone else that's not James or Bria so probably right now you could be talking to pedo file that wants to kidnap us!" I advised that it would be a good time to hang up. she didn't listen and carried on talking to a murderer that wants to kidnap me, maybe.