PART 18 A

its something i have written, considering ur all decision..i tried my level best to make it short..but ended with three parts..please hold on breath because, ur gonna cry for sure..grab ur tissue and napkins...u need them, if ur heart is weak..i tried every possible to show nandini's pov.. in differnt shades.. hope i reached ur expectations... finger crossed..

nandini's pov(flashback)

we both were seating looking at sea, having our breakfast..manik himself was feeding me..i was resting my head on his shoulder..without any tantrums i was eating..manik was saying our funny moments to me to cheer up me..i was laughing , making pout whenever he used tease me..i was glaring him beating him, to make him satisfy..it was simple anniversary that ended with we becoming one soul,where he completed me, i gave him that right because I TRUST HIM, MORE THAN ANYONE IN WORLD.. i don't regret my act ever..i'm sure about it, because he is first and last man in my life..no one can take his place, no one..

but he was trying to act normal, which wasn't possible to him..because he had fight with his parents and again the reason is me..i really wonder, is it money so important in world, if so, i will earn whole wealth and get my manik..why they hate me so much,i don't know.. but manik never let anyone reach me in his presence, he is very conscious when i'm surrounded by his parents or his friends..he always there, when i needed him, he never let anyone abuse me..he used give left, right and centre to the person, whomever it maybe..i still didn't get why they hate me so much..god knows... Manik had taken my side every time, he don't have knowledge about me hearing that call, even i don't want to tell him..i heard each word of the convo..it hurts me, but i won't leave my manik at any cost..because manik is my preference not anyone..

i know i can cheer up did the same, started tickling him..we spent whole day there..and returned back to mumbai..as manik had concerts for two months..it was international concerts..i don't had any option other than being alone without him in my apartment..it was day he needs to leave..

na-manik, see maine sare packing kardi tumari...look if u need anything..i said to sad manik, who was seating on bed, his eyes were teary saying his sadness..even though i knew its reason..how would i leave without him..he had become my addiction..

ma-yes, i need u..pack urself with my luggage..he said in chocking voice..i closed the zip of bag, went to seat before manik...

na-manii..i rubbed his eyes..

ma-i can't live without u..please nandini nai jana muje..tumari bina.. please nandini don't send me..i'm feeling something is going wrong, its definitely not going correct..kuch honewala hai..please nandini..please don't send me..kahi mera sapna sach na hojaeye...please jaanu...i don't wanna go..a fearful manik said me..he never acted this way..he started this because of two reasons, one was he was going with fab4 for concert in international level for 2 months against his wish,even i didn't wanted to send him..but i'm helpless because one his career, which he always dreamt to have and other reason was fab4, who talked ill about our relationship, when manik said no for the concert..it was so horrible to hear them..i bear them only for manik, and he is nowhere aware of it..because they all barged our apartment when manik wasn't at home, i tried to say something, but every time they stopped me..i had no option to listen until abhi came and barked at them, whom came to convenience manik for the concert..and ended up with other fight with me and mukthi, for no reason..finally i convenienced manik with great difficulty..he said yes, because of his friends, his only family..for him, which comes first..

and other reason was manik's horrible dreams, which scaring shit out of him..its happening since after our anniversary..where he is seeing me leaving him alone..or other way..his fear was such that, he wasn't leaving my hand for even second..he didn't let me attend college also..how muchever i was consoling him, the dreams were haunting him..but at the end of the day, i was even more fearful to lose him..i made mind to push that thought aside..even though my senses were giving negative vibe to me..