PART 49

Hello everyone..I'm back with an update...sorry for delay again but I hope u all know the reason for my delay..let's get started..

Before u start just wanna say it's not past..I want to make present little lighter before u go for past..and I hope u understand..and be little patient because next chapter is past..I hope u can be..so that u all will be ready for it..

And Ty for all lovely comments..I don't have any issues regarding them..u write Ur heart out that makes me feel blessed.. that's the best part, after posting updates..that I could read ur views.. that's more or less makes me speechless and makes my heart swell in happiness..make me feel satisfied..Ty for being great commenters of our story..I would like to see u all till the end of story..with same enthusiasm..I hope, I give u all reason to write it..this part for all my lovely commenter's..u guys rock my story more than me.. by Ur words..a small gesture to u all..hope u will love it..

I hope this part reaches 750+ votes..if not then, there is no next part for sure..make sure u people vote in previous chapter and this chapter too and then read further..if u need next chapter..it's warning this time..

Dedicated to this girl's, who makes me happy..ty.. again
farhanabithe sowmyasowmya Priyankasurya Writerbydreams FidaArora Pavani_setty Arpita95 vidzy_vidhu anggioberoi 

Happy reading..😍😍

##

Manik's pov

hmm..Manik what are u doing here? that was the first question she asked me..i took long breath..time as come, i need to tell her truth..that's all my heart said..where my mind nodded..this secretive life is making me suffocation..

Hmm..i'm chairperson of Ghar..i said to her..where she frowned..

Manii..are u listening what are u saying? i mean what is connection between ur profession and hospital..i'm totally getting nuts now..she looks frustrated..

Huwa kya hai? u look mad and hurt at the same time..i asked straightly..

My life is mess..what i believed till today, is really not my existence..i feel like i don't have existence..she said all annoyed..she was getting hyper..her hurt and pain is masked by anger..

What are u saying? i didn't single word in ur sentence..i said to her while standing..

Muje khud samaj nae araha hai..mai tume kya explain karu..she palmed her face..

Okay..okay fine..chillax baby..i said to her, as she climbed upon me..where her legs crossed against my waist..and we had comfortable hug, which both needed the most..i kissed her hairs..but in all she talked something unlike being silent..i took relief..

Manik..tum Devika mom..kho, jante the kya? she asked me, after few minutes seeing Mom's frame in my room..i could only smile sadly..

hmm..i know her..i said to her..

kaise? u never told me? she asked me..

Muje khud nae patha, who was she? when u were with me..in fact i got to know about her, the day u left me..i said to her..my worst day was just started from there..she just nodded her reminding our day..as i walked to my closet..to change my outfit..