PART 36

Hello everyone..i know, I'm late ..And I didn't updated on valentine's day..But sorry guys..even said..I'm stubborn.. Didn't I?? Okay..i wanna say I'm really disappointed by silent readers..but I'm happy there are many loyal readers of mine..Who are waiting for my update..and this for them alone..

Okay this to my pm frnds..Who used message me..And this dedicated to them..Umama02 FidaArora Priyashiv123 Pavani_setty anggiobe..And many more..

Hope u all will love it..

And I love inline comments 😉😉..

Manik's pov

can u believe, i was standing in church again..i looked her as she was standing with many kids and singing prayers for HIM..i just sat in of the last benches of church looking at her..and whole church was glowing in light..all thanks to my daughter..who made me lit candles again in church..when she singing..she used smile whenever i lit a candle..to see her smile, i started to lit more candles..and i lost track..and when i saw, i haven't left small place to keep candles in church..i scratched my head to keep rest of candles..and like finally i was done..i was tired for sure..but it was worth seeing my pumpkin smile..

she walked back to me as she jumped on me..she looked around, and her eyes shined in happiness seeing candles, which was lit by me..

happy? i asked her..where she kissed my cheeks lovingly..

very..i'm very impressed by u mr.malhotra..she said i laughed at her words as we walked out of church..esa kush karne keliye kya kya karna padra hai..but it was worth for her..

why, church suddenly? i asked her..as i made her sit on my lap..while i adjusted seat belt..Let me tell, I forgot everything which happened minutes back with me..That was capacity of Avni..If felt calm cool..I feel relaxed..All thanks to Avni off course.. Without a word, she just drew me out of darkness..Now it didn't hurt much to me..l

"arey why means? he give us reason to be happy..so, we need to thank him for that..AND we shouldn't forget him, when we are happy..ever.."she said..i looked her without blink..same lines..but person was different..i was amused for sure..i hardly could blink my eyes..

aur jab voh humari happiness leke jayenge, tab kya? i asked her..she opened chocolate from her jacket started eating them..and looked me while licking her finger..

"IF GOD IS TAKING SOMETHING WHICH YOU'VE NEVER EXPECTED OF LOSING, HE CAN REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING U HAVE NEVER IMAGINED"..just tell me she is only ten..no, i'm not believing any this time..where she kept her head on my chest..and again started eating chocolate..i looked her for a minute..she know more about life than me..i just linked her words with my past..and what she said was true..i looked her again..she will same day, make me believe in god..just the way my mom promised me..that i will believe HIM one day..

i'm hungry..it was my daughter, i smiled at her..small kid in her is back..i kissed her forehead as i started car..ordering food for her to my vanity..

we reached in minutes..it was 7 now..i have messaged abhay other details, which required for the day..and he will look after about it and nandini..he is great help actually..but don't be so happy that my son is too good and helping nature and all..put stop..because he too have long list to be filled from my side..i just want to faint after seeing it..but need to be fulfilled..at any cost..warna i can't handle another cranky baby of mine..