Surprise Text

I'm hungry plz help me I skipped dinner since I had like 10000 snacks jk it was like 2-4 I thought I would survive I was wrong my stomach hurts 

Your POV

I woke up a noticed the time, 8 pm, I got up and went downstairs to see Google in the same spot he was a few hours earlier. I didn't acknowledge his presence until he spoke.

"I heard crying and a couple of somewhat silent screams, is everything alright?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about, I'm fine,"

"Alright then, by the way, my battery is running low, there is a charging station that came with an instruction manual in there,"

Google pointed to the box he came in, I looked inside and saw another box, it was a lot smaller than the first one. Well, no shit...I opened the box and saw a regular phone charger, but with a slightly bigger plug. I figured out how to hook Google up and placed him in the corner, I then made myself something to eat. While I was eating I thought about telling Google about what I was crying and apparently kinda screaming about. 

"Google, since I'm going to be stuck with you for a while, I might as well tell you what I was crying about earlier,"

"Ok,"

Flashback

"Babe we need to talk,"

"Yeah, what about? And can you get me another beer?"

"I know you cheated on me,"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Don't lie to me!"

"Fine, maybe I did cheat! Big Deal!"

"BIG DEAL?! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP?!"

"Of course I do, I love you!"

"REALLY TELL THAT TO THE OTHER GIRL, ASS-"

I felt a sting on my face and quickly ran away from what I knew what was going to happen like all those other times. I went back as soon as he left to grab my things and then I went to stay at my parents' house. 

End of Flashback

"So, after that I discovered Mark and everything changed,"

"..."

Before I got to ask him what was wrong I got a text...from him. I dropped my phone and scrambled to pick it up. Google picked up my phone first and read the text,'I'm coming back for you,'.

"Do you want me to eliminate him for you?"

"NO! *ahem* Only if he tries to hurt me or take me away,"

"Fine,"

Google's POV

I had the desperate urge to kill him... I mean it was my second objective. I was programmed by two men. One was Y/N's father and the other was known for his past crimes of assault, murder, etc. I'm pretty sure he programmed me to have a temptation to kill.

I decided to do Y/N a favor by tracking and (for now at least) torture him. Then maybe I'll kill him. I devised a plan to find him and hide him somewhere nearby.

If this didn't work, then I would have to put the blame on someone else. And I knew just the person.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHHAHAHAHA >:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

oki bye

Doodles