The Robot's Day

So yeah............. hai

Google's POV

As I got closer and closer my merciless programming started hacking my regular programming. When I was right behind him I ferociously covered his mouth and injected the syringe. I dragged him back and tied him up where no one, especially Y/N, would find him. 

I then went back upstairs to my charging station, and waited for til morning.

Your POV

I woke up and started getting ready for the day. I took a shower, got dressed, checked on Google, and then left to get breakfast.

As I started driving I forgot to tell Google that I would have to be working later than usual. I worked at a bar/strip club and many of the guys there either we're kinda friends with me or we're always hitting on me. When this happened I had my boss, who was also a dude, kick the guys out. We were close friends and met each other when I moved here. I was looking for a job, then somehow managed to get myself here, and the rest is history.

I unlocked the door and started cleaning the bar and waited for some of my fellow employees.

First Chelsea came in, she was a rather unique and artistic person who only did this to pay the bills, since she didn't have enough money to start a gallery.

"Hey Y/N,"

"Morning,"

"So how's your robot boyfriend?"

"Ha ha. He's fine by the way,"

"Cool, see you later,"

"You too,"

Then about an hour later Stephanie came in. She was a bit of a bitch every now and then, but she always had our backs when our boss couldn't fight off dicks who would try and make a move too soon.

"HEY GIRL!"

"Hey, hows it going,"

"Goood! How's life,"

"Meh,"

"COOL! I'll see you later!"

"Yup,"

Then a few minutes later the rest of the girls came in, Becca, Stacy, Candy, and Brittany. They all also we're close friends of mine and along with Chelsea and Stephanie, we all helped keep this building in business or something.

"Hey Y/n!"

"What's up,"

"The ceiling,"

"Ha ha,"

"I'll see you girls later,"

"See ya,"

I quickly sent a text to Google that I was going to be home late. He quickly replied that he would be fine at the house for that long and that in case anyone came home he would kill them. I replied with a you better not. I then started waiting til some of the customers came in.

Google's POV

Once Y/N left I went downstairs to torture Y/N's ex. I slapped him awake and he tried punching me. I just kicked him in return.

"Who are you?"

"YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!"

"Funny joke now let me go so I can find my girlfriend, Y/N!"

"She isn't your girlfriend,"

"DID YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?!"

"No, it's just that she'll never ever love you. EVER AGAIN, I'LL PROTECT HER FROM YOU AND WHAT YOU DID TO HER!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU SOME PSYCHO WHO WANTS TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?!"

"No, it's just that I'm very loyal to Y/N, and having you out of her life is the best way to make her happy again,"

I brought out some of the weapons I prepared weeks beforehand and started using them on him. I taped his mouth to prevent him from making too much noise. I started whipping him and he cried out in pain. Then after doing that for a few hours I grabbed a knife and started tracing lines across his arms and legs. He screamed and struggled to get out of my clutches. I stopped him and knocked him out. I then heard a doorbell sound and proceeded to answer the door.

"Uhm, is everything alright I heard screaming,"

"Sorry, I was finishing up a horror movie, I'll turn it down,"

"Okay, thank you,"

I closed the door and sighed in relief. That was close, I went to the kitchen to make lunch for Y/N's ex. Once I was done I went back downstairs, and slapped him awake.

"Here, have some food, and don't worry I haven't poisoned it,"

"Fine, I'll eat,"

"Good! Now I didn't catch you're name,"

"It's Johnny,"

"Great! See you tomorrow Johnny,"

"Whatever,"

What a bitch!

Your POV

It was finally that time, when some of the regulars came in for a drink or two and talked about how much they hated their lives. Most of them we're nice, but sometimes they would be this one guy named Jason, who would always flirt with me. I was always annoyed with it and prepared for the day when he would try to make a move that crossed the line.

"Hey, baby!"

"Hello Jason,"

"How's it going,"

"I need to get to these other customers before we can talk,"

"Fine, but I'll be waiting,"

I serve the customers and then made my way to Jason, and he grabbed my boobs as soon as I stood nearby. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"I've been waiting to do that for ages,"

"YOU FUCKING PERV!"

"Now how about we take this somewhere more private,"

"DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT?! HELL NO!"

A few of the customers started looking at me and my boss ran out and banned Jason from the bar. I thanked him and continued serving the customers.

Le time skip brought to you by: qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 

It was finally closing time so I had less pressure on myself. I started cleaning up and then made my way to the car. I texted Google that I was coming home. No respond. I guessed that he was charging and/or too busy to notice I texted him. I shrugged it off and went home.

FUCKING PSSAs SUCK ASSSSSSSSS!!!!

Doodles