I'm Home

BLEEEHHHH I WOKE UP AT LIKE 3AM JUST TO GET SOME CHAPTERS DONE AND REWRITTEN UGGGH jk I'm fine but srsly thou it's weird that when I wake up early I'm not that tired but when I wake up at like 6am or something, I'm dying inside............

Google's POV

I got a text from Y/N and decided to put it off for now. I headed to my charging station and waited til she came back.

Your POV

After about 15 minutes of driving, I got home. When I went inside, I kept hearing quiet screams, and they seemed to be coming from the basement. Being curious, I decided to go downstairs and investigate. I didn't see anyone or anything, but the quiet screams got louder and louder. I found that the sound was coming from behind some boxes. I moved them and saw Johnny. I screamed and he looked at me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Well let's just say, YOU STUPID ASS ROBOT KIDNAPPED ME AND BROUGHT ME HERE!"

"GOOGLE, GET YOUR ROBOTIC ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Google's POV

I heard Y/N screaming my name. I followed her voice and I'm pretty sure she was in the basement. SHIT! I ran downstairs to see that Y/N was in front of Johnny. I was just about as pissed off as she was at me.

"EXPLAIN WHY THIS DOUCHEBAG IS HERE!"

"Remember when I asked you if I could kill him?"

"YES!"

"So, since you said no, I decided to take matters into my own hands,"

"I appreciate that you care about me, but I CLEARLY SAID THAT YOU SHOULD ONLY ATTACK HIM IF HE WAS TRYING TO HURT ME!"

She looked at Johnny.

"Y/N, I came to find you because I want you back,"

"YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK I'M GOING TO BELIEVE YOU BULLSHIT, HELL NO!"

"You'll regret this Y/N L/N,"

"Try me,"

She knocked him out and untied him. She told me that til he left we were going to stay at one of her friends' house. I reluctantly agreed not want to upset her even more. She packed up a few things and called her friend, Amanda. (WINK WONK HINT HINT)

Le time ship brought to you by: poiuytrewqlkjhgfdsamnbvcxz 

We got there in about 15 minutes. Y/N knocked on the door and Amanda let us in.

"Matt should be here any second he was recording with Mark and the others,"

"Alright, did you tell him the situation,"

"He texted me and said it was fine,"

"Cool,"

"Oh, your room is next to Luna's so try and keep it down,"

"Okay, thanks again,"

Y/N dragged me upstairs and plugged in my charger.

"Wait is that-"

"Yes, I am friends with Matthias' wife,"

"How-"

"We're roommates in college, and stayed friends ever since,"

"Oh,"

"I'm going to bed, we're talking in the morning,"

"Okay,"

"Good night,"

TWO CHAPTERS REWRITTEN IN ABOUT 2 HOURS KILL MYSELF...ugh definitely gonna nap and read comics after I finish the test X-( but I do this for you ayyyyyy

RIP DOODLES