Chapter 3: When The Day Turns To Night

•°• My POV •°•

~That night~

I growled as I studied my human hands, flexing them to acquaint myself with my nightly transformation.

A sudden presence lingered behind me and I turned around, light green clashed with the piercing yellow as my eyes met Charlie's.

"Hey, Charlie . You need to wear a bell. You freak me out when you do that." I said.

She giggled childishly, "but it's fun."

I rolled my eyes, "it won't be so fun when I claw your eyes out next time."

She let out a high pitched 'hm' and stuck her tongue out at me immaturely.

I huffed,"oh, grow up. I'm about your age, you don't see me acting like a two week old triceratops."

"Well, that's because you're no fun." She said quickly, her gleaming yellow eyes set on the ground.

My eyes widened slightly and I snapped my head in her direction, my face taking on an expression of mischief.

"oh, yeah?"

"yeah." She answered, a smirk playing across her face.

"well, we'll see about that." I smirked, my light green eyes blazing with mishief as I eyed my youngest sibling.

"Fine." and with that she walked elsewhere.

Smirking to myself, I soundlessly followed behind her, being sure not to accidentally step on any twigs that would give me away and spoil my plan.

Charlie stopped next to a tree, leaning against it casually with her back still turned to me.

I smirked before letting out a loud shriek and tackling her to the grassy ground, causing her to screech in surprise whilst I bursted into a fit of laughter from my place ontop of her body.

"Gotcha." i laughed, clutching my stomach.

"Hardy har har. you didn't scare me. I only pretended so you wouldn't be embarassed. you're welcome." Charlie lied exasperatedly.

"Well, the terror on your face says otherwise." I snickered, poking her face.

She growled' "I would appriciate it if you got off me. You're heavy."

"i don't think I will. You're really comfortable. I could almost fall asleep." I yawned.

"Don't you dare. I will rip your throat out." She growled as she wriggled beneath me in a vain attemp to escape me.

I giggled, "You're not going anywhere."

"Tyler, get off." Charlie whined, her eyes begging as they gazed up at me.

"I will, right after my nap." I laid down on top of her and got comfortable.

"I'm not kidding. Get off." She hissed.

That was when i began to 'snore' very loudly, causing my hostage to groan rather loudly.

Suddenly, a figure stepped out of the jungle and approached us. Blue.

"Tyler, get off of her." She commanded in an unimpressed tone.

I opened my eyes and glared up at the Beta before finally complying and getting off of Charlie.

Charlie stood up and whooped in victory, "Finally, freedom." she yelled and ran off.

Blue and i both shared glares before i finally broke the eye contact and started in the direction Charlie went off in, shoulder checking her forcefully as i muttered,"Killjoy." she stumbled back in result of the action and glared behind me as I disappeared into the bushes.

(A/N: Sorry the chapters are so short. i'll start to make them longer once i have more ideas. You guys could request what you think should happen in the comments if you want. It'd really be helpful. ~{•~•}~ wiggly fish. See ya. ^•^