Chapter 4: Battle For The Rank

•°• My POV •°•

~the next morning~

Click! Click! Click!

I snarled and screeched as I snapped at Blue, who had gotten too close to me whilst paying attention to Owen.

She hissed and barked at me which I replied to with a shriek.

"Hey! Blue! Tyler! Lock it up!" Owen shouted at us.

I snapped my jaws at him heatedly.

"Hey! Hey! Don't give me that shit!" He ordered firmly, clicking his clicker multiple times.

I growled but complied nonetheless, my light green eyes focused on him.

"Delta, up here!"

Previously mentioned raptor snapped her head up to Owen obediently at the call of her name.

Now that he had the attention of all five raptors, he gestured for to Sam to throw us our treats, which we caught flawlessly in our jaws when our treat was tossed to us.

"Good, girls." Owen said, his deep green eyes gazing over all of us before he quickly lowered his raised hand.

"Go!" He yelled.

The five of us gladly tore into the jungle, snarling and hissing as we ambled off.

We buried ourselves deep into the jungle to where the shade was better and the four of my sisters made themselves comfortable beneath the trees and rested, except me.

I was too busy glaring at Blue and thinking about the Man With The Purple Shirt to get comfortable.

My glare was suddenly met by Blue's own and I glared even harder than before (if that was even possible.) sharply turning and trotting away to pace around the walls of the paddock as I thought.

After afew dragging minutes, I turned into the jungle and padded around for awhile before footfalls could be heard behind me.

Snapping my head in that dirction, my eyes fell on Blue. I mentally groaned in frustration. Out of all the other things with no personality whatsoever, it just had to be Blue. couldn't I just get trampled a herd of gallamimus.

We both glared ateach other for a wwhile before she finally spoke.

"Last night, was that a challenge?" She asked, narrowing her eyes an tapping her toe claw in aggitation.

"Yeah. It was." I growled, scraping my claws together.

"Challenge accepted." And with that she lunged at me, slashing her claws at me.

I shrieked in pain as my shoulder was slit opena and clamped my jaws down onto her neck, causing her to screech and try to kick me off, her toe claws stabbing me each time she kicked her legs.

I shrieked in agony, my jaws crushing down on her throat.

That was when I felt a shrarp pain in my side, ignoring it as Blue mnaged to escape my jaws, not without injuries.

  Before we coould continue our fight, I began to  feel dizzy, the world around me spinning. The both of us collapsing to the ground as we suddenly felt tired. Now unavleto keep my eyes open, I slowly succumbed to the wave of exhaustion, seeing a blurry figure standing before me jast before i lost conciousness.

(A/N: cliffhanger! Please don't hate me. I was lazy. Comment on what should happen next.)