Chapter 6: I Know The Ropes

•°• My POV •°•

I opened my eyes as I awoke, the rays of he sun brightening the inside of my pen.

I rose to my feet and growled at the thoughts that still swarmed around in my mind.

I wasn't going to let them control me or my sisters anymore. I knew their ways now. I knew what they expected. And they wouldn't get what they wanted this time. I was going to make sure of that.

I glared at the door of my pen as it was uplifted, along with my sister's pens.

I ran out of my pen, running alongside my sisters as we cut through the terrain.

"Guys, wait." I barked, skidding to a halt.

They stopped, all four pairs of yellow eyes on me. I noticed as Blue snarled at me, obviously not approving of me disrupting the pack from going to the alpha, where we were expected.

"What is it, Tyler?" Echo inquired curiosly.

"Yeah." Charlie chirped.

Delta just looked at me questioningly while Blue glared at me.

"They're using us." I said, being straightforward.

"What do you mean?" Delta asked, taking a step toward me.

"They use us. We only benefit them. They're the puppetmasters and we're the puppets. They've controlled almost everything we've done and thought in all of our lifetime. We've only been entertainment for humans. The alpha was a part of it all along." I said the last part with sincere sssadness.

"You have no idea what you're talking about." Blue hissed, glarind at me.

I snapped my jaws, "Yes, I do! I'm just the only one who took the time to piece it all together!"

"Sure. And then what?! You lead the pack into chaos?! Get us all killed?!" She roared.

I hissed, getting into an atack position.

"I know I would be a better leader than you. I would lead us to freedom. To life!" I shrieked.

Blue growled, her yellow eyes glaring into my light green ones feircely.

"You're immature and blind!"

Finally having enough, I lunged, clamping my strong jaws down in her shoulder.

Blue shrieked and slashed her claws at my side, missing painstakingly.

"Stop! The alpha will hear you and punish you!" Delta barked.

I swiped my claws at Blue's face, slicing her face open, making her screech in pain as she shook her head, temporarily blinded.

The barks of our sisters were blocked out by the adrenaline pumping through my vains as I lowered my body in an attack position and hissed, ready to engage.

Blue growled, her face now marked with three claw imprints that started above her eye and ended at her jaw.

I snarled furiously, my light green eyes glaring into her yellow ones.

She roared, charging me and locking her jaws on my throat.

I screeched in pain, kicking at her, my toe claws jabbing into her stomach each time I kicked my leg.

She cried out and released me.

I roared and breathe heavily, watching as Blue barely managed to keep her balance, breathing laboredly.

"Y-you win..." She stuttered, yellow eyes locked on the ground in defeat, refusing to look at me.

I refrained from prancing around the jungle in joy, my eyes gleaming.

I knew that this was going to be a real adventure.