"You're A Catch 22" • Malum

This is a 5 Seconds Of Summer fanfic/short story that includes:

Sub!Michael

•Dom!Calum

•Sir!Calum

•Malum!!!!

                                                                                          ***

"Michael!"

Someone yelled from inside the apartment. I visibly cringed, closing my eyes. I knew he was mad, but I didn't know why.

"Michael Gordon Clifford fucking answer me when I'm calling you!" The voice yelled, loud footsteps coming closer to the door. I picked up my little Daniel lion and ran into the closet, into the fire escape.

I hurriedly opened the window, almost getting stuck. My jacket got caught on a loose hanger, pulling on it slightly. My breathing quickened, heart racing.

I ran up the staircase quickly, almost tripping because of how fast I was moving. "Michael!" He yelled. Tears started to pour out of my eyes.

I knew how he could get when he was mad. I didn't know weather he was high, drunk or what was going on. But knowing how much stress he gets through being the owner of a company, it was probably both.

I tripped and fell on the platform, scraping my knee slightly. My skirt rode up my bum and I could feel cold air on the back of my thighs. I quickly stood up and continued my escape.

"Michael take one more fucking step and you'll get no food for three days." He yelled. I loved Calum sure, but he was just scary.

I'd known him since I was just 15, almost 16. He was 5 years older then I was now. Him being 23, me being 18. He had taken me in when my parents kicked me out for being gay. My father had caught me mid makeout session with a boy I went to school with, Luke Hemmings.

I had been walking home that day, sulking. They had kicked me out and I had no where to go. Of corse as I walked down the street in the center of town, it started to rain. My shirt was white and was see-through by the time I got to the café. My lilac skirt a now dirty grey color, wet spots visible everywhere.

I remember distinctly walking through that door, and seeing the kiwi boy sitting alone, a pencil between his teeth while he worked on some accounting issues for his job. I walked past him quickly, worried he'd judge. I needed to go to the bathroom, to sit. To cry. To let it all out, but that would mean risking getting caught.

I rushed into the room, getting a quick whiff of his cinnamon cologne. He had helped me so much, but soon grew to be abusive and rude. He knew I was sensitive but still did it

"Michael!" Calum shouted, finally catching up with me. "No please, don't send me away!" I cried, my loud wails echoing across the wall next to us. "Michael! I fucking told you not to leave the house. I get home and find you trying to sneak out, how do you think that makes me feel!" He screamed.

I shrunk, trying to hide in my own skin. "I'm sorry sir." I said, barely above a whisper. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I loved him, and I knew he loved me. But I couldn't keep living like this.

"You're a catch twenty two." I whispered as he dragged me down the staircase. 

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Hey guys!! 

This is the first part of my new little short story book!

It may include short stories based on thoughts of mine,

Or imagines like this one!

If they're imagines they'll most likely have SONG titles as the chapter titles, as this one has Catch 22 (The Space Between A Rock And A Hard Place off of Sounds Good Feels Good Target Deluxe album) by 5 Seconds Of Summer  

There are multiple fandoms I may write about LIKE;

Hey Violet

•5 Seconds Of Summer

•Shawn Mendes

•Ariana Grande

•Pentatonix

Anyways guys, that'll be all! In the description it explains things if you have any other questions that aren't described, feel free to DM me!

Read my other story; Worthless (its a Luke Hemmings fanfic) 

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO 😂😂😂

Anyways

Hug pugs and don't do drugs!

Twitter: AshTheIdiot

Tumblr: ashtheldiot (lowercase L NOT capital I)

Love,

Ash