"Blue" • Halsey

(lowercase on purpose, and ash = ashley which is halsey's real name so no it isnt me)

everything was blue. the sky, her shirt. her eyes. her lovers hair. the loved to ruffle it, especially when she tried to make it look 'nice' or 'pretty' for her girlfriend. "it looks good either way, but you look better babe." she'd tell her. "thanks ash." she'd reply.

"y/n!" ashley yelled." you forgot your phone in the kitchen!" she said, trying to get her attention. "hold on babe, im trying to paint my nails." you said. 

ashley walked into your room, opening the door after knocking. "you okay?" she asked, patting your head. you hummed a yes, but then got nail polish on the rug. "shit." you whispered.

"what's wrong?" ashley asked, whooping around to make sure you were okay. "i got a bit of nail polish on the carpet." you sheepishly admitted, frowning. "pup don't frown, we'll get it out." she assured.

"what color was it?" she asked, poking your cheek.

"blue." you said, kissing her cheek.

!!!

I thought that was cute asf i dont know guys sorry haha

ive updated this more today then ive written worthless but thats okay, 'cos i am working on it!

follow my twitter: ashtheidiot

follow my tumblr: ashtheldiot (lowercase l not capital i)

i love y'all!

hug pugs and don't do drugs.

ash.