"What The Hell" • Luke Hemmings

(Imagine: you're Harry Styles sister, and you wished he were here with you but you're stuck with his annoying friend Luke)

You walked through the empty halls of your house you shared with your brother again, wishing he were here with you instead of traveling the world, being in a famous boyband. "For fucks sakes Harry couldn't you ever be home?" You muttered quietly, pulling the jar of fruit punch out from the fridge. "C'mon don't you like me Y/N?" The blonde boys strong australian accent echoed through the house. "No, you're annoying, fuck off." You spat, rolling your eyes. 

Your heels clinked across the hard wooden floor, having not taking them off yet because you had been to a meeting only 20 minutes before. "But Y/N I'm your brothers best mate, c'mon don't be that way." The blue eyed boy whined. "Stop talking to me, god Luke I don't like you please leave me alone." You complained. You opened up the glass cabinet, trying to stand on your tippy toes to grab a glass. "Here." Luke said, reaching up from behind you, grabbing the glass with ease. You muttered a quiet thanks, trying to grab the glass from him, only for him to reach it higher.

"What the hell, give me the glass." You spat, trying to reach up.

"No."

"Yes, I'll blow you if you give it to me." You smiled cheekily.

His eyes grew as big as saucers, easily giving you the glass. You grabbed it and ran from under his giant figure. "NO! Y/N! COME BACK HERE, YOU OWE ME A BLOWIE!" He shouted, long legs making it easier for him to catch you. "Nope, and wait, what the hell is a blowie?" You chuckled. "Something you owe me." He growled.

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Yeah, I simply said that to get the glass Luke, you really think I'd want to blow your small dick?" You laughed hysterically.

"Yes, and its actually quite big." He pouted.

"Doubt it." You smirked.

"You love me!" He yelled, trying to hug you.

"Die, breadstick boy." You rolled your eyes.

                                                                                          ~~~

This is short as fuck im sorry but it's cute anD HEY ITS THE FIRST LUKE IMAGINE WOW

*shook*

ANYWAYS, LOVE YALL I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO (pfft tomorrow duh.) 

LOVEEEEE,

Ash