"I Didn't Mean To Make You Cry" • Calum

(Disclaimer this story includes:

•mentions of alcohol

•mentions of drugs(?)

•suicide

•self harm

•many tears)

I found her on the edge of the building at age 15. Her light brown hair blowing in the wind, the sun shining on her cheekbones. I remember watching her light grey eyes drained of life.

Her voice was just another whisper in the wind, but it was so much more. It was a voice that should've been heard at age 13. The year she got anxiety. The year her parents died in that crash on the way to Queensland.

The year she started cutting at age 14. She was already loosing weight by the minute. She said she had no purpose in life, so why is she here? I tried to tell her she was here to keep me happy. She didn't listen.

That was the first time she shouted at me. At age 15 the self harm was so much worse. She would try to OD on drugs. Didn't work. Tried to overdose on pills. Didn't work. She tried so hard.

To hard.

I caught her from jumping off the dock at age 17. Year 16 was a year full of running from people who she owed money. A year of vodka at 9am. A year of two packs of cigarettes a day.

At year 18 everything changed. I wasn't there to save her. I couldn't help her. It's hard to know someone will be safe when you're all the way across the country, touring on a bus with your favorite people.

You get the news over the phone and it's the words you've been dreading to hear.

"Calum?" She spoke through the phone.

"Natalie?" Your groggy voice spoke.

"I'm leaving. I won't be back." She spoke, confident. You could hear the wind in the background.

"Babygirl get off the edge please." You start to cry.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, but sometimes I wish I had never been born at all. All I do is bring people sadness. I'm sorry." She spoke, growing tearful.

"I love you." She spoke so quietly, but it went into the wind as she jumped.

~~~ 

AYE BITCHES HOWS IT GOIN?

I LOVE YOU GUYS IDK MAN I DONT HAVE AN A/N TODAY

IM HANGIN W/ calumscrowns

I LOVE Y'ALL

HUG pUGS DONT DO DRUGS
BYEEEE