"Girls/Girls/Boys" • Ashton Irwin

"Girls love girls and boys,

love is not a choice"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(lowercase on purpose, may contain sexual 

 ☆ ☆ ☆ 

ashton ran across the bar, shirt off, tones abs slick with sweat. girls gawked at him, guys looked with wide eyes, covering their dates eyes.

your heels clicked across the tiled floor of the club, eyes on you as you walked to the bar. "what can i get ya hot stuff?" the woman behind the bar asked.

"surprise me," you asked, surprisingly cocky. you had a smirk spread across your face, gaining more confidence by the second. "alright, you got it." she said with a wink.

as you waited, you decided to take a look around the place. people grinded their asses on eachother, some making out, some one step away from unpackaging the condom in front of everyone.

soon a flash of tan skin whisked in front of you, curls flying behind them. you looked around, trying to find the source of the body but you saw nothing.

"alright doll, here's your drink, enjoy." the woman told me. you quietly thanked her, taking a huge sip of the drink. "don't drink too fast love, you'll have to piss or get the hiccups." a strong voice spoke from behind me.

"well, mr v-line that's none of your business weather i get drunk out of my mind or not, now is it?" you asked, smirking cockily. "true, but i'd be glad to make it my problem." he whispered lowly, sending shivers down your spine.

"well, you want to dance? or do you just want to stand here gawking at me all day." he smirked. "dickslit." you whispered, grabbing his hand. he lead you to the busy floor where tons of people, all ages colors and sizes danced.

'girls/girls/boys' by the panic! at the disco came on, and everyone cheered. brendon started singing, and the tan boy mouthed the words as he danced close to you. "girls love girls and boys," brendon's light voice surrounded the club.

you sang along, wiggling your backside along the honey blonde haired beauty's lower region, silently thanking god that you'd warm a shorter dress than usual tonight. "now babygirl, wouldn't want me exploding right here in my pants, now would we?" he whispered lowly in your ear.

"i don't even have your name, i couldn't moan it if i didn't have it so there's no chance of us fucking. sorry." you sarcastically laughed.

"it's ashton, but i'm sure you'll find other things to call me tonight." he gripped your hips tightly, breath tickling your ear.

you could feel your heart pound with each and every move, every breath. you could feel a slight pool form between your legs, cheeks growing pink at the ideas of what he could do to you.

all of the sudden a normal club dancing song came on, and you found yourself getting mixed in with the crowd. you had lost ashton, but had found a blue haired girl in her place.

"hey there beautiful, what's your name?" her voice had a slight rasp to it, making the pool from ashton increase. "y/n, you?" you yelled over the loud bass drop.

you loved your hands slowly down her body as you two danced, stopping at her hips, squeezing lightly. her body stiffened at the action, and you could tell she couldn't get enough of it. but that moment you two had wouldn't last for long.

"my names ashley (like halsey whoops i'm basing her off her again omg kms) but you could call me ash, lee, whatever floats your boat." she purred in your ear.

"or whatever drops your panties." you whispered, breath tickling the girls ear, causing her knees to buckle.

"what's this i see?" a deep accent mischievously asked from behind you. "little miss y/n and another girl dancing together?" he purred.

she nodded, blowing a slight kiss that you could tell aroused ashton. "alright, could we dance?" you asked, growing impatient. they both nodded, and who knew what'd come next.

only time could tell.

~~~

should i do a part two? it'd be like smut so woooo warnings are fun

love yallll

merry new year.