"Lost Boy" • Troye Sivan

"What are you waiting for, someone could love you more. I'm just a lost boy, lost boy." The curly haired Australian sang into the mic with an ocean full of emotion.

The boy sitting behind the glass watched his lover with admiration, loving his boyfriends voice and pronunciation. When the blue eyed boy walked out, his lover asked him. "How did you come up with those lyrics?"

Troye grew quiet at Y/N's question, not wanting to tell them the truth. "Y/N, babe listen. You know I love you right?" He asked the small person in front of them. You nodded engulfing yourself into Troye's torso.

"I can't be with you anymore baby, I'm so sorry." He whispered quiet as the night into Y/N's ear. You saw it coming, you really did. But you had no idea it'd come so soon.

"I can't go a day without you though, what will I do when I wake up? I won't wake up next to anybody! I can't do this by myself Troye. Please babe don't leave me!" You cried into the Australians chest. He let go of you, and walked away.

Taking one last glance. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

You woke up with a loud screaming filling your ears, and you soon realized it was your own screaming. "Did you have the dream again?" The blue eyed boy asked beside you. You nodded, holding on to Troye like a koala.

"I'm here. Don't worry, I'm no longer a lost boy." He whispered.

~~~

QOTD: Panic! At The Disco or Halsey?

(I am sorry but Halsey ok she's so hot.)