5

They decided to lay the body outside and throw a cover over it. As of now we were all once again gathered in the living room. However, this time, there were a few new faces.

Joy had been crying since she found out it was her best friend that was now gone. She was crying on the shoulder of her boyfriend, Hoseok.

"So let me get this straight,"Yoongi starts with an upset expression." You two were on the third floor that whole time and suddenly your friend just falls down some stairs? Do you seriously think we would believe that?"

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled. "Why do you sound like your accusing them of something, it was just an accident. You saw her, she fell."

"That's ridiculous, people just don't fall down some stairs and die, I'm calling the police."

Hoseok laughed dryly. "With what signal, did you forget about that or were you too busy sucking on that girl you call your boyfriend?"

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Guys."I looked at Yoongi when I spoke. "Let's just calm down, we're clearly not thinking straight."

Yoongi calmed down a bit but I could tell he wanted to say something. he never liked it when people talked bad about Jimin.

"I'll go check the box." One of the new boys spoke. His name was Sehun and his friend was Jongin.

Yoongi stood quickly. "You're not going anywhere, you and your little friend are going to stay here. I'll go."

When he left it became quiet, until Jimin spoke. "What were you doing on the third floor?" His voice seemed a bit deeper than usual almost as if he wanted to whisper.

The boys looked at each other before Sehun answered. "W-We were looking around, at the paintings and stuff."

"Well, I thought I made it very clear that no one was to be on the third floor? Don't do it again, any of you. This is my house so you need to listen to what I say." Jimin was never one to be in a controlling mood. There must be something bothering him.

Everyone mumbles an agreement then it goes quiet. Taehyung nudged my shoulder to get my attention. He was so quiet I forgot he was sitting next to me. He leaned over, his lips brushing my ear and whispers quietly. "You should talk to Jongin, he hasn't said a word since he came down here." His breath sends warmth through my body.

"Why me?" I whisper back.

He smiles. "Because you're easy to talk to."

I roll my eyes but get up and walk the few steps to the couch he was sitting on anyway. "Are you okay?" I ask him. I didn't realize it before but up close he was shaking. His eyes darted to Sehun then back to the floor. "What's wrong?" I rub his back gently but that doesn't seem to calm him down.

"H-Her name is Kim Min, she's my si-sister a-and now,"

The door slammed making everyone jump. "What happened?" Jimin asked seeing the look on Yoongi's face."

His eyes move around as if he's in deep thought. He doesn't say anything at first so we just stare, waiting for him to say something, anything.

"I checked the box outside, he started. Everyone stayed quiet. "The wires to everything were cut and burned."