11

"Jungkook?"

My eyes open slightly then adjust to the darkness. "Jimin?" I'm about to get up then I remembered I wasn't wearing any clothes. Thankfully it was dark enough for me to cover myself with sheets before Jimin saw me. "What are you doing in here, everyone's supposed to be downstairs."

"I could ask you the same thing. I heard something that woke me up so I checked up here. Sehun was standing in the hallway, like frozen. I woke everyone up and realized you weren't there but now I see why." I couldn't see him but I could tell he was looking at me questionably. "Hurry up and come downstairs."

I breathe a sigh of relief as he closed the door. "Taehyung, get up." I shook him making him hum. "Jimin wants us downstairs."

/////

"Where's Namjoon?" I ask once we're downstairs.

Everyone's sitting in the living in a circle. I take a seat next to Jimin but he moves closer to Yoongi. He doesn't return my questionable glance. Taehyung puts a hand on my shoulder, in reassurance.

"He went to the bathroom." Jin answers.

I clear my throat. "So, what happened?"

I didn't realize Sehun was shaking. His eyes couldn't focus on anything and drips of sweat dripped off his bangs. We waited patiently for him to speak. "I was," He looked around the room, studying everyone individually. "...I didn't mean to hurt anyone."

"What?" Yoongi is the first one to speak. "Sehun, you need to choose your words very carefully. What are you saying?"

Everyone waits. The silence crawls upon the room squeezing us all. I hold Taehyungs hand tightly. If Sehun is saying what I think he's saying then that means we're all looking at the killer.

"I just-I mean, I'm s-sorry."

"You're sorry?" Yoongi is up within seconds. Everyone stands not wanting to be near Yoongi nor Sehun. "You killed two people and all you have to say is sorry? Sorry won't bring them back." He grabs Sehuns collar tightly.

No-one stops him when his hands become light. When all you hear are Sehuns cries and Yoongi fists against his jaw. After a while, he gets tired and eventually stops. The blood drips from his knuckles as he steps back. Sehun face is swelled and I'm sure he's missing a tooth.

Suddenly slow exaggerated claps can be heard up the stairs. Our attention turns to the dark hallway and we wait for the figure. The quietness comes again except this time it chokes us along with the cold that creeps in when we see the figure.

Limping down the stairs one sneaker at a time is someone with the name of happiness. She looks completely different than usual. He hair is all over the place and her clothes seem disheveled. She was carrying something in her hand but it was behind her back.

"At this rate, you'll kill each other." No-one spoke which made her laugh. "What, I get no applause? Come on, you people can't be that stupid."

"What's wrong with you?" Jin speaks what's on everyone's mind.

"Aww," She touches her heart. "Jin, thank you for caring, but sweetheart you won't like me very soon." She moves her hand from behind her and we freeze. "You see, when I want something, I go and get it, simple as that."

She steps off the steps getting a bit closer to the crowd. We move back instantly. "But I realize, while I was here, everyone had something I wanted, so guess what I did?"

"Just put the gun down, we can talk about this," I say but she ignores me.

She smiles, happy with herself. "I took what I wanted."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean." Jin yells but his voice cracks.

"I killed him you, idiot. Damn, I didn't think I'd have to actually say it."

"So-so you're the killer?" Jimin chokes out.

"Of course I am," She smiles,  an insane teeth glossed smile. "And I have my reasons."