14

The day moves in slow motion. Taehyung gives me more pills then I drink it down with some alcohol. Not a wise combination but who cares?

While I've been sitting here, Yoongi managed to find a signal and now he's trying to keep it.

But why does it matter?

Jimin keeps saying the boats will be here soon so either we're going to be saved or Joy will find us. I'd prefer if she just ends it all here. I throw another bottle on the floor and love how it burns my feet.

Taehyung watches me with a curved smile on his face. It almost seems sinister. It's something I've never seen before but it hurts. It hurts so much that I want more of it. "Have you gone crazy?" His deep voice floats to my ears.

I turn to him and shout at the top of my lungs. "I'm perfectly fine!" I giggle and he joins me.

"What is your problem?" Jimin asks.

I turn my head to his. "What?"

"Ever since we got here, you've been acting weird."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know. From the first day you got here, you wandered off through a crowd of people you didn't even know. Then you're always sitting alone, in your room. And all of a sudden you leave the house for almost five hours. I'm worried about you Jungkook."

I couldn't understand what he was saying, where was this coming from? "I've been with Taehyung all this time, I don't know what you're talking about."

He squinted his eyes at me as if trying to focus. "Who's Taehyung?"

"Jimin don't do this,"

"But what-"

"No, Jimin, I will not let you do this to me." My eyes stung with tears. "For once in my life I have something you don't, so please don't ruin it."

"Jungkook what are you talking about?"

I cover my ears as I hear the sounds again, but this time they're louder. Jimin starts shaking me but I push him away.

I don't have a choice. We don't have a choice.

Jimin starts impatiently walking back and forth around the room. He's muttering something to himself under his breath. The sleeves of his white shirt are pulled up to his elbows, just enough to see the gash on his forearm. The bottom of his jeans are cuffed over his black converse; the only thing left in perfect place.

I start to panic as I see my childhood flash before my eyes.

Jin is sitting in the corner crying, repeating "I'm so sorry." His tears are staining his shirt, and his hair is pressed to his forehead with sweat. Maybe even blood.

I guess the alcohol has finally worn off. Now he feels the pain of losing a loved one like I did all those years ago.

Yoongi is yelling to someone on the phone, probably the police. His blue shirt has a blood stain in the middle, and his jeans are ripped with blood dripping to the floor.

I never thought I'd see the day where he of all people would look helpless.

Everyone in this room is covered with blood, including me. I whip under my noise then laugh bitterly. My hands are now sticky with sweat and blood of my own.

Taehyungs pills are starting to take effect.

I take another empty bottle and smash it on the wooden floor. No one pays me any attention because that's the tenth time I've done that. They know why I'm like this. I step on the glass with my naked feet and feel nothing. The poison in my blood stream has gone mad, numbing my body entirely. My head spins trying to adjust my blurry vision only to fail.

I try to stand but stumble to the floor and wrap my arms around my knees to steady myself. I can still hear him. His beautiful voice.

I won't, I love you.

My throat itches causing me to cough up something that's not there. Suddenly my stomach ejects itself through my lungs and I vomit. My vision goes completely as I shake on the floor mid seizure.

"Oh my god, Jungkook can you hear me?" Jimins'words do nothing for my state of mind. He's next to me in an instant, ready to help. But he can't, he never could. I should've let him know sooner, but I didn't.

Foam bubbles inside my mouth as my body burns with ice. Soon Jimins voice is gone, lost somewhere where I'll never find it.

Suddenly they're gone, only a few of my friends are still alive.

He's gone, the one person I have left, I can't find, they're telling me he doesn't exist.

I'm gone, darkness surrounds me until I disappear completely.