Reason

For those who didn't know what the hell was happening.

Quite long, I must apologise.

This is pretty tricky but I hope this reason doesn't need another reason. Here we go!

So, in order for this to make sense, I'm going to have to elaborate on Jungkooks life. It's in chapter 8 and 10 when I give just a little hint of the thoughts in his mind.

8:

I tried to listen to his steps but it was completely silent, not one thing moved. "Taehyung!" I called out. He didn't answer. The quiet grew frightening giving me goosebumps. I rubbed my arms trying to make them go away. "Taehyung," I whispered this time. I didn't like to be alone. Yoongi and Jimin knew that, but Taehyung didn't. Being alone made me think about things that I didn't like.

My lip started to quiver as I panicked. I felt lost and cold, unstable. I fell to the leaves and wrapped my arms around my knees. "Please don't go, please don't go," I repeated as my eyes swelled. Where did he go? Why would he leave me like this, does he hate me?

Okay, so just a little before this he was running try to catch the blonde haired boy. In that few seconds he felt unknowingly happy, but then Taehyung was gone. hen he started freaking out and thinking he was going to leave him. He says he doesn't like to be alone and starts thinking Tae hates him.

It just seems like Taehyung has a huge effect on him but in reality, he doesn't want to relive the emotions of being left alone.

10:

I started to think about my friends than school, then college. But when my mind wandered to my parents it took a turn for the worst.

Late night noises, screams. The smell of just about every alcoholic beverage in existence. Locked doors, crying.

Then all those kids, so many people I didn't know. But I waited, I waited until someone took me, wanted me.

Jungkooks parents were always fighting when he was little. It was not until his father left that his mother put him up for adoption.

It was during this time where he developed schizophrenia.

As you know, we meet Taehyung in the first chapter. He is not a ghost as most of you thought (good job, though) but he is simply phantasmagoria (a mirage) brought up from Jungkooks mind.

Jungkook feels pressure being in a new place so the only thing his mind can think of doing is making it better. It is important to note that, although the blonde may seem suspicious, he doesn't cause Jungkook any pain. Not once did he ever hurt him or lead him to danger.

This is because hallucinations is a positive symptom of schizophrenia.

However, most of the time hallucinations usually bring out the worst in you, I wanted to switch it up a bit.

Okay deep breath, not done yet. Next, we need to talk about the loving Joy. (contrary to her name she's a psychopath.) And that damned third floor.

As Jungkook explained in chapter 13:

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure if they were going to believe me or not but it was worth a try. "I think he was trying to warn me about Joy, just think, she loved Sehun but he was in love with Jongin. She accused his sister, Min, of lying thinking she wanted Sehun to herself although that's not what she wanted at all."

"That doesn't explain why she killed Namjoon," Jin says quietly.

"Well, she did say we all had something she wanted. Maybe she wanted the relationship you had with him and probably used Hoseok to try and make you jealous."

To sum that up, she suffers from Bipolar I (Bipolar II is less intense).

And the third floor was just to add suspense, the place isn't haunted or anything (or is it?).

That's it! I think I covered everything here so let me finish it off. Jungkook goes to a party where he absorbed huge amounts of nerves. This is where is schizophrenia kicks in. He sees (imagines) a blue-eyed boy (contacts?) that makes him feel rather at home.

Throughout the story, the only person that can calm his nerves or makes him laugh is the infamous Taehyung.  Even at the end, he gives him pills to calm his nerves.

By the time we meet them again, it's been eight years and Jungkook is in a mental hospital seeking treatment for his behavior.

Epilogue:

She was about to hang up but thought to say something else. "I feel bad for him, even after eight years he still believes he's sane."

The End.

Wow, that was a lot.

Thanks for reading the book, I enjoy reading your comments, good or bad.

I just need to share some of my favorites.

Everyone rushes to the living room to find Joy sitting on top of Hoseok looking at her hand in the light. "Hoseok, you broke my nail!"

Why did I think Hobi died or something

Tweety_Dream

gahd dammit

-molesterkook

istg

littleunicorn1280

me

romantaec

"Of course I am," She smiles, an insane teeth glossed smile. "And I have my reasons."

  Me on my period when someone eats my fried chicken.  

-jibooteh

 And high-five to everyone who understood this without the Reason(even if you were just being nice).

The inspiration for this was Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez .

I think I covered everything, bye Army!

SANE|BTS|VKook|Boyxboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें