01

YOONGI was sleeping as usual, grumpy because his friends kept trying to make him leave the apartment.

but he never did.

yoongi was the type of person who hated interaction with people and didn't want to put the effort of making new friends. he had a enough.

plus, he hates people. he doesn't care for women or 'love' because he didn't find anyone interesting enough to be in a relationship with and he just doesn't feel the need or wanting to be in one. he was content at home with himself. yoongi nodded at his train of thoughts, making new relationships is tiring anyways.

then the doorbell rung.

yoongi groaned in annoyance as he whispered, "who the fuck is that?"

"jimin! answer the door!" he lazily yelled from the couch.

one problem- jimin wasn't home.

once realizing this, the blacked haired boy groaned, getting up as slow as he can, dragging himself to the door.

the doorbell rung again. this time, a female voice rung through the door. "hello! is there anyone home?"

yoongi froze. what is a woman doing here?

"i saw a car outside so i'm assuming someone is here..."

he didn't move from his spot. should he open it?

"i have food."

the door slammed open, startling the poor girl.

yoongi peaked his head out the door, "did you say food?"

the brown haired girl blinked.

"well?" he asked impatiently.

the girl's mouth twisted into a big smile.

it was yoongi's turned to blink. why is she smiling?

"hi!" she waved excitedly. she displayed a bowl of hot wings in her hand. "i'm your new neighbor, jem; i just moved here a couple of days ago! i wanted to get to know my neighbors."

yoongi blinked again. why is she so peppy?

because yoongi didn't respond, jem decided to, with the smile still present as ever, gently shove the wings into yoongi's hands.

standing still, yoongi looked at the so called jem and back at the bowl of wings in his hand. again and again until jem broke the silence.

she titled her head slightly and bit her smiling lips. "i...hope you haven't eaten dinner! i love cooking and baking things so i hope you like these wings. it's just a gesture that i hope translates to: i hope you treat me well!"

yoongi slammed the door.

he walked back onto his comfy spot on the couch putting the bowl of steaming wings next to him and turned netflix on.

let's watch another movie i've already seen on netflix for the 56th time.

meanwhile, there stood jem on the other side of the door, confused on what had taken place. she wiped off her confusion with a smile and clasped her hands together. she said to the door, hoping he heard, "i hope you like the wings!"

she turned around quickly, giving her slight whiplash and making her trip on her feet, "woah!"

she closed her eyes for the impact but there wasn't one. instead she found herself feeling a soft hand holding her up.

she slowly opened one eye and saw a orange haired male looking at her in concern. "you okay?"

jem quickly got of the man's arm and laughed, "thank you! i'm fine!"

the male chuckled mumbling a "no problem".

he smiled.

she smiled back.

he grinned.

she grinned back.

they laughed together. the man look downwards, a little flustered. he looked up and gave a half smile, "i'm jimin. and you are?"

"i'm jem! i live right there," she pointed towards the little apartment next to the one they were currently at. it has lots of plants and even lights hanging up.

"oh!" jimin exclaimed. "you were the one who just moved here, right?"

she nodded happily. he continued, "wow that's fast. you already have everything set!"

jem blushed a little, holding her cheeks. "i like organizing and decorating things a lot because i'm an art major."

jimin perked up, "really? i'm a performing arts major."

"that's so cool! what area specifically?" she asked, excited and interested. by now they were sitting on the stair case that led to jimin's apartment and were talking comfortably.

"singing but i've been expressing my thoughts with dance lately too."

jem nodded, palm holding her head up, "aw i bet you you are fabulous in both. i'm like in love with people who can sing or dance."

jimin blushed slightly at that comment. he was flattered, as if she was directly telling him she was in love with him.

she smiled once more, getting up and brushing the dust off of her pants. "well. i should go now! i need to prepare for my first day tomorrow. i have to be there by 8:00." she groaned. but in a spilt second her groan turned into a smile and a reassuring nod, "but that's okay! it's good to be awake early anyways."

jimin thought her smiles and bobbling head were the cutest thing he'd seen all day. and he couldn't help but be sort of... happy that she moved in next door.

"oh- well i have to be there by 8:00 too! i can show you around, if you want?"

lie.

jimin's first class was at 10:00.

gratitude was painted over jem's face, "really? i'd appreciate that so much. thank you!"

she smiled and waved, walking towards the cutely decorated apartment next door and locked it.

jimin smiled at the thought of a girl friend. he didn't have one.

this will be interesting.

turning around, he finally walked into his apartment and saw yoongi lying on the couch with a bowl of chicken wings on his lap.

"duuuuude!" he drew out with wide eyes. "these hot wings are the BEST wings i have ever eaten in my life! holy shizzle nizzle!"

jimin laughed at his friend and asked, "you actually got up and went to go get food? i'm impressed."

yoongi snorted, "who do you think i am, bitch? that rainbow sparkle powderpuff girl next door made them to me."

jimin's smile slid off his face. "she gave you wings?"

nodding, yoongi was too busy cleaning the wing properly to look a the disappointment in jimin's face. "yeah she said something like, 'treat me well' or some shit i don't know. all i know is that these are the actual shit forreal."

jimin thought to himself, you weren't home. she wasn't giving special treatment or something. she doesn't even know either of us! and you barely know her, why are you getting upset?

"homedog ya gotta try these."

jimin plastered a smile and reached for one before yoongi snatched it away.

yoongi took a bite between each sentence, "bitch who the fuck you think you are...get your own...she made these for me not you...you thought...you THOUGHT you were gonna get some...hell nah...these are so good i feel like i can survive hell and come back to earth..."

***

lmao feedback would be greatly appreciated :)