03

jem was left confused as the professor simply smiled with his hands intertwined behind his back walking away as he watched his students work on their new assignment.

shrugging, jem decided to ignore it for now and hurried after an annoyed yoongi who was waiting at the top of the steps for her. once jem reached to him, he rolled his eyes and turned his back on her, pointing to a row of cabinets full of paints, organized by shades. "there's the paint. there's multiple of each color so if you don't see any-" he pointed towards a door at the far right corner of the room, "then they will be in there."

nodding excitedly, jem clapped her hands together, surprising yoongi. "you don't understand how much it satisfies me to see all these colors so organized. i can't wait to use them all!"

at first, yoongi rolled his eyes again at this, but when he turned around to point at another corner, he felt a tiny, little smile creep up.

she was just so damn adorable.

yoongi's thoughts abruptly stopped at this and he forced his smile off, "no. she's super annoying. what are you thinking, yoongi?"

he continued pointing at objects and designated areas in the room as he watched her easily become giddy on the smallest things.

she couldn't stop smiling and he was trying so damn hard not to crack into one of her infamous smiles. after he was done explaining everything, he got his colors, already knowing what he was going to paint. on the other hand, jem found herself pondering in front of the colors, not knowing what to do.

as if reading her thoughts, the professor added, "this first one doesn't have to be all that detailed by the way. i want your second one to hold the content," a smile heard through his voice. he was anticipating almost as much as jem was.

feeling an idea coming to her, she picked up her primary colors and all the utensils she knew she would need.

content, she tried to carry all her supplies at once which wasn't necessarily a smart choice as multiple items dropped from her tiny hands. she laughed at her stupidity, reaching down to get her abandoned items, which made her curls swipe in front of her eyes. before she could pick up one of the paintbrushes that had fallen, somebody else's hand grabbed it first and handed it to her. wanting to see the person's face, jem cutely tried to blow the curl away from her eyes before giving up and shaking the curl to the side instead.

a man was squatting in front of her, his features well defined. definitely handsome, for sure. but jem didn't think of that and simply accepted the paint brush and grinned at him, getting up. "thank you so much!"

the guy chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "of course."

but before she could introduce herself, yoongi accidentally bumped into the man and took the items away from jem's hands muttering, "why are you so clumsy?"

forgetting about the man who originally helped her, she followed him to the seats, smiling at the slight interaction she got with him.

nodding another thanks, jem nearly skipped towards the empty seat next to yoongi. she frowned when her eyes landed on the empty row. why didn't anyone sit by him?

i will. she thought, smiling.

she sat down next yoongi, spreading all her items across the grand desk. she nudged his shoulder, instantly annoying him as he showed that with the third eye roll his given her today. "what?"

"you like painting on a desk instead of an easel, too? i like it better because it helps me better!" jem claimed, trying to make light conversation.

but it didn't really work out when yoongi inserted his ear buds back in and turned away, not giving her a proper answer. giggling, jem touched his cheek, making him freeze. "you're so cute."

red immediately spread across his face for some reason, before he put his hoodie up and muttered, "i'm not cute."

giggling once more, jem tied her apron around her waist and clicked her tongue, "yes you are. you are very cute."

-

i'm sorry i'm so bad at writing