day 2

tw: shit goes down
lowercase intended
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lev: hey mai-chan!!!!!!!!!

mai: hey lev. how are you today?

lev: im good. can I ask you something?

mai: of course. is something the matter?

lev: well...it's just..you go to my school right?

mai: yes..

lev: so..is it possible that tomorrow at school we could talk and I could actually meet and see you?

mai: ...why would you want to do that?

lev: because I want to hug and kiss you and show off how amazing my girlfriend is. I want to know who you really are.

mai: I can't do that...I'm sorry.

lev: why not? every time I try to talk about meeting up you always reject me. I don't care what you look like, I already know that I like you. to me, you're perfect. but I want to be able to see you as well.

mai: I just can't do that..you wouldn't like me anymore.

lev: but I want to see you, mai-chan!!!

mai: is texting and skype not enough for you?? if you really knew me you wouldn't like me.

lev: I would still like you!!! but I've never seen you before, and since you go to the same school as me I want to be able to see you as well. do you really not like me that much that you wouldn't want to see me????

mai: no! that's not it!! I see you every day and I strive to touch, hug, kiss, and just be with you. but I can't. because if you found out it was me...you....you would hate me...

lev: I could never hate you mai-chan....

mai: you would.

lev: so...will we ever meet? because I can't keep dating you if we never meet.

mai: yes, of course we will!!

lev: when?

mai: I don't know...whenever we'd be both ready to..?

lev: ...

lev: I want to meet you now.

mai: I know baby...I do too. I just don't think we're both ready for that yet.

lev: ....

mai: are you ok??

lev: I think we should take a break from each other for a bit...