day 6

wowow im actually writing in advance for once and trying not to get behind. im literally just sitting here at one am writing all these so if I do get flooded this week then I still won't be behind and i can update whenever possibleーyay!!!
p.s. raise your hand if anyone else is stuck in killing stalking hell hhhhhh

lowercase intended
tw: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lev: heyyy!!! I really enjoyed our date yesterday and I hope we can see each other again soon!!!

mai: oh yeah, me too!! it was really fun. I'm glad I got to know more about you too.

lev: you're surprisingly a lot like my best friend yaku, more so than I originally thought you were.

mai: oh, that's interesting. well, you know what they say: "you marry your best friend".

lev: I thought it was "you marry your mother"?

mai: maybe, I'm not exactly sure myself.

lev: AHAHHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!! you're soooooo funny mai-chan!!!!!! XD

mai: right. well, I have to go help my mom. I'll talk to you later. bye, I love you :9

lev: goodbye beautiful, I love you so much╰(*'︶'*)╯♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~
yaku: hey lev. how'd the date go yesterday?

lev: OH. MY. GOD. IT WAS AMAZING YAKU!!!!!! LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!! I HAD THE BEST TIME AND MAI-CHAN IS LITERALLY PERFECT FOR MEーSHES EXACTLY LIKE  YOU!!!! SHES EVEN SHORT LIKE  YOU!!!!

yaku: oi! I'm not short!! but what do you mean by she's exactly like me, and why is the relevant to what we're talking about?

lev: oh, well...um. actually I wanted to talk to you about that..

yaku: hold onーI'm getting really strange texts right now. I'll text you in a few.
(cockblock lololol, not sorry)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
groupchat: kuroo, kenma, hinata, and yaku

kuroo: heeeyyyyyy yaku, how did the date with your boy toy go????

kenma: yes, did it go well yaku?

hinata: YEAH!!! HOW WAS IT???

hinata: DID YOU GUYS KISS??????

hinata: OMG WAIT ARE  YOU GETTING MARRIED?????

hinata: DID HE PROPOSE AND NOW YOU TWO ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS???? AHHH THATS SO CUTE YAKU!!!!!!!

yaku: what? no.

yaku: how did you even know about lev and I?? or that I'm mai-san at all?? kuroo....

hinata: oh!!! don't blame kuroo, it's not his fault. entirely. I mean I knew that lev was dating this "mai" girl but it just didn't add up because he obviously likes you, and you obviously like him, even though you both are oblivious to it. so I figured since you look at lev the same way that iwaizumi looks at oikawa, that you must be "mai" because there's no way lev would date someone that's not you. and then I asked kuroo about the date and he told me the rest!!!!

kenma: wow, I'm impressed hinata. you actually used your brain for once.

hinata: thanks!!!!

kuroo: I don't think that was a compliment...also you don't really have the right to say they act oblivious when you and kageyama are kind of the same way.

hinata: what do you mean?

kuroo: exactly.

kenma: anyway, how did the date go yaku?

yaku: I mean, it went fine I guess. he didn't figure out it was me, so that's a good thing. I think. he also...um...kind of..kissed me?? yeah. he kissed me.

hinata: OMG THATS AMAZING!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AAHHHH MY OTP!!!!!

kuroo: wow, getting some on the first date. nice ;)

kenma: congratulations, yaku.

yaku: uh, thanks. I still don't really know how to feel about it myself. anyway, I have to go finish up homework, I'll talk to you all tomorrow. goodnight.

kuroo: night, yaku. sweet dreams~

kenma: goodnight.

hinata: GOODNIGHT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH #LEVYAKU FOR LIFE AHHHH!!!!!