Waiting for Eternity

I've stayed awake waiting for a call. It was 2 am. My eyes hurt from crying and I was getting sick of waiting. Who were those guys? Why did my mom tell me to run? I did a quick U-turn and headed back toward my home.

I had a pit in my stomach. I have never been so scared in my life. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest.

As I pull into my drive way I see the front door where the 2 demons knocked it down. It felt weird to say demon but honestly I don't know what I felt. I was numb of emotions.

I walked up the steps of my house. Each step getting closer to my door made me stomach turn.

Chills were sent down my spine as I walked in. Broken glass and trails of blood everywhere.

I called for my mom. "Mom? Mom are you here?" My anxiety was sky rocketing from every room I checked.

Finally I reached upstairs. I went to my room because I saw a trail of blood leading to the door.

"Em-Emily is that you?"

It came from around the side of my bed. My heart dropped to the floor. My mom was sitting their. Her shirt covered in blood.

"Mom! I'm so happy your alive!" Relief hit me for a moment, then changed to fear the next.

As I go to sit next to her I see a large stab wound. Those demons stabbed her. Why the hell would they have done that?

"MOM!" I cried her name and I crouched next to her. I tried to apply pressed but she keep bitting her lip and cringing.

She was bleeding out. She was dieing.

"Emily, I-I don't have much time left. I am hur-hurt real bad." A single tear ran down her face. It disappeared in the midst of all the blood on her face.

"Their is a file on the laptop down stairs labeled "Dean". Emily your father is not dead. His name is Dean Winchester. He is a hunter. I was a hunter." She had to catch her breath. It was getting slower and slower.

"Mom, I can get you help." I tried to move her but it made the bleeding worse. I couldn't lose my mom. She was my everything.

"Honey, it's okay. Please go and find your Dad. You are very special Emily and there are things in this world trying to get you because of the mistake I made so long ago." I cocked my head at her but now wasn't the time to ask a lot of questions.

She was dieing and we both knew it.

"Go find your father and his brother. He can protect you." She said this was a warm smile. That took a lot out of her.

"Mom, don't leave me! I need you! I love you!"

"I know you do honey. Oh my sweet Emily." She lifted her hand to my cheek to wipe my tears. I took her hand and held it tight. "I've been tracking your dad and uncle ever since you were little. They drive your favorite car so they are not hard to miss." She took a very deep breath. "I love you Emily, now go find your father. Be brave for me! I know you can accomplish anything. Be strong and stay safe." She gave me her ring. The ring her father gave her. It fit perfectly. She took a deep breath then closed her eyes.

She's dead. My mom is dead.

I broke down. I put my head in her lap and wept. What just happened? What the HELL just happened? I got up wiped the tears from my face. I grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes in it.

As I was leaving my room I looked back at my mom and whispered " I'll find him mom. I'll find him."

I was suffocating from the pain.