Working with Cas

We got back to Bobby's around 7pm. I was a long ride. We did stop for food periodically..thank god! And we played 'Chinese Fire Drill' on occasion to take turns with the driving.

Bobby and Matt greeted us at the door. I grabbed my bags and headed to door. Bobby gave me a hug first.

"Good to see you in your own body kid. Sam told me everything. We will figure things out. Just happy you're safe."

"Thanks Bobby."

I gave him a warm smile then turned to Matt. He nearly squeezed me to death.

"Why do you give such strong hugs?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm a strong guy."

"Yeah okay whatever you want to believe Matt."

He let me go and I walked inside. I headed straight to the kitchen because there was a string scent drawing me towards there.

"Bobby did you make dinner?"

"Yeah. I thought you guys would be hungry after driving that long."

"Thanks!"

Sam and Dean walked in with there bags and threw them down in the front hall. They headed straight to the table to join all of us for dinner. We shared stories from our hunts. Bobby especially got a kick out of Dean and I changing genders.

After dinner I took my bag down stairs to the safe room and flopped into my bed. My head was still in a jumble. I was trying to put all of the pieces together from what Emilio told me back in Ohio.

"There was more of me?" I scratched my head and sat up. I didn't know what to think but maybe a good nights sleep would help. It was nice to be back home, especially in the Safe room. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep around 10pm.

I woke up upstairs.

"What how did I...dammit!" I was in my dream. I was curious of what was going to happen this time.

I called out for Sam and Dean.

"Sam...Dean?" No response. "Bobby...Matt?"

I heard screaming outside. It sounded like one of my screams so I ran out the front door anyways. It was a memory of the day when my wings first started to grow. The day I wanted to give up on life. I remember the pain. As clear as day. It hurt so bad. Next thing I know, there was a hand on my shoulder.

"Remember this day, my sweet Emily?"

"Get your hands off me Ruth. You have some explaining to do. Your messenger or should I say ex-messenger told me a few things."

"Well first off let me start by saying that it hurts me when you kill one of my family members."

"Aren't angels supposed to be friendly?"

"Lucifer is a angel. So I guess not sweetheart."

She grabbed my neck and flung me across the car lot. When I landed I hit my head hard sending stars to my eyes and a gash on my forehead.

I slowly got to my feet. And ran behind a stack of cars. Ruth appeared next to me. Kicking me out to the middle of the lot.