Who I really am

After  my shower I flopped on my bed and the red alarm clock read 11pm.

I was out for a entire day and still tired. I fell asleep right when I hit the pillow.

I woke up and the clock said 3am. My room was pitch black except for the 2 yellow eyes in the corner of the room. They were mumbling something. As they got closer I could hear them better.

"Come with me. You belong with me."

It was Ruth. I grabbed the gun under my pillow and pointed then shot her.

I instantly woke up. I had fallen on the floor and I cut my cheek open on the bed stand.

I still had the gun in my hand. The room was bright and the clock read 11 am.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs and then my door busted open. Dean was standing in the door way. He came over to me and and took the gun and I hugged him. I started to cry. What was happening to me? Was I going crazy?

"Emily it's okay. I'm here. I have you now." He kissed the top of my head. The tears ran down my face and stung the cut. "I will have Cas heal that for you."

We both go up. I changed my clothing and put  in a braid and followed dean down stairs.

Cas was in the kitchen with Sam.

"What happened?!" Sam stood up and helped me sit down.

"It was Ruth. She came to me in my dream and she was kept asking me to go with her. So I tried to shoot her but I fell off the bed instead. "

"Cas, could you heal her?"

Dean asked Cas and he nodded and came over to me. The pain was gone and no scar.

"Thanks Cas. So what's for breakfast?"

"Emily, it's almost noon. It's lunch time."

"Oh whoops. Well what for lunch then?"

I got up to make myself a sandwich and then Dean wanted one, then Sam, then Bobby, and I said what the hell and made one for Cas also. But he didn't eat it. I guess angels don't eat.

After lunch I went upstairs to take a shower and get changed. Sam was taking me to the store today to get a new laptop. My other one wasn't working well. This new one was so I can transfer my old content to the new laptop and so I could be homeschooled. I didn't want to be but I wanted a new laptop so I agreed.

We got in the impala and headed to town.

"How are you doing Em?"

"I'm good." I looked at him and he knew I was lying.

"You don't have to hide it from me. You're not okay are you?" I nodded. "I know what it's like to be in that much pain and then have to deal with the aftermath."

"I know Cas healed my outside wounds but my body and mind still hurt. The demon, Claudite, the one who hurt me is still in my head."

I was going to cry so I had to stop and swallow my tears.

"Sam. I'm so scared. I don't want to go through that again. It hurt. Really really bad. I don't want to be taken away I don't want to go insane from this either."