Meeting Matthew

Cas and I finally got back home and we walked through the back door. Dean was in the Den yelling at Bobby to help find us. We walked in an he was angry.

"Where have you been! I was worried!" Dean came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Not to hard Dad. I'm still a little sore. I woke up early and I didn't want to wake you so I made some coffee and then Cas showed up and he wanted to show me something."

"Well next time a note would be nice."

"Sorry." He was just relieved that I was okay.

"Cas you have to tell me when you taking her somewhere okay? She is my daughter and I have the right."

"I will. I have to go now I will be back later." Cas left.

"So I'm going to go take a shower now because these clothes are still bloody and smell."

Dean nodded and I headed upstairs. I threw out those clothes and I took a nice, long, burning hot shower. I bet the guys didn't like having a girl in the house because I always take up the most hot water.

After that I headed down into the basement and into the safe room. Dean suggested that I now sleep in the safe room. More protection from things. After I was finished I made myself yet another cup of coffee and worked on my school work. Good thing the homework was short. But I always fell alseep while doing it. Before I fell alseep the clock read 1pm.

I then woke up at 4pm. I had no interruptions. I felt great. But I did drool over my laptop. There was a note next to me.

Em,
It's Bobby. Sam and Dean went into town to get something. They said to call if you needed anything. I went out to go see a friend that is in town. The front door is locked and no one should be coming in. I only come through the back door. There is a gun in the front closet if you need it. But you shouldn't. Will be back around 6.
-Bobby

I got up and headed to the living room to watch some TV. There wasn't much on. But I flipped over to this medical show. I believe it was a soap opera. Now I don't typically watch these but is was really good!

It finally hit 6 and I heard a car pull up. I figured it was Bobby so I didn't pay much attention until the person started to unlock the front door. I began to panic. The front closet was too far away so all I had for a weapon was a iron stick that was next to the fire place.

The door opened and this young guy walked in. I didn't take any chances so I hit him in the head. I knocked him right out. I tied him to a kitchen chair and he finally woke up about a half an hour later.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Who are you? Why are you here?" When the guy was unconscious I grabbed the gun from the front closet.

"Who are you? And why are you here?"

"I asked you first." I snapped back at him.

"I'm Matthew. But I prefer Matt. I'm a good friend of Bobby's. He lets me crash at his place when I come to town or just need a place to stay. Okay? Now your turn."

"Okay. I'm Emily. Dean Winchester is my father. Dean and his brother Sam are very close to Bobby. That's why I'm here."