Hex Bags 101 (part 1)

Traveling from Nevada to Ohio was probably the longest ride trip I have ever went on. Throughout the trip, all of us took turns driving so we all could get sleep at one point.

I slept the most. Then Sam. Then Dean. Dean never slept. He ran on fumes sometimes. But throughout the ride he would just stare at me.

"Dean. Why do you keep looking at me? Do I have something in my teeth?" I checked the rear-view mirror while driving down an old country road.

"No...it's just.....you really don't remember anything from the siren?"

"No I don't. Was I supposed too?"

"No...well nevermind."

"Dean what's wrong? You can't hide stuff from me all of the time. We are all in this together remember......."

"I have a question for you. Do I make your life hard and wish you never met me?"

"My life has been messed up from the start. I don't blame you at all. You shouldn't blame yourself either Dean. I walked into your life. Making your life a jumbled mess. So what's happened so far since I've met you has all been on me."

"Okay. And it's nice having you around and not just Sam all of the time. I mean he is my brother but he can be very annoying too."

I laughed but kept my eyes focused on the road.

"Sam...never."

He looked at me letting out a little chuckle. Soon after he switched seats with me and I crashed in the passengers seat. It was different being in the front. I liked the back seat a lot better. At least back there I could stretch my feet out.

After a few hours of sleeping Dean pulled over so Sam and I could switch seats. I wasn't fully awake yet. It was more like sleep walking to the back seat. I slept for a majority of the trip.

I heard someone calling my name but it wasn't really loud. Then my leg was shaking and the voice was getting louder and louder.

"Emily. We're here."

I lifted my head of the seat and sat up. Looking around we were in a parking lot I could tell but of where I don't know. I grabbed Dean's wrist to check to time. It said 9am.

"What? Where?"

"In Ohio. Sam just went to get a room and a extra bed for us."

"Okay."

I opened the door and stretched out everything. I was tired of sleeping and very hungry.

Sam came back with two keys. One for him and one for Dean. I helped Dean with the bags and Sam opened the door for us.

I flopped on one of the beds. Landing with my face in the pillows.

"Can we get some food now?" I mumbled at them.

"Yeah. Sam go get us some food."

Dean walked over and flopped on the other bed with his face in the pillows.

"Father like Daughter. It's a good thing I like you two."

He grabbed and keys and walked towards the door. I sat up to get his attention.

"Oh and Sam.."