North

The ocean air, warm breeze and peaceful night was interrupted by the thundering rumble of a motorcycle.

"Here he comes!" the angel shouted over the noise.

Owen watched by the light of the full moon as North Taylor recklessly maneuvered his way up the narrow and winding road at what he knew to be a dangerous speed. He flew past them, wearing only a frown on his face and screeched to a stop in front of the local bar. He stomped into the establishment and disappeared from sight.

Owen internally groaned. "Tell me."

The angel grimaced. "He just found out his girlfriend cheated on him. He'll be arrested for what he's about to do."

"Kill the guy?" Owen asked dryly. At this point anything was possible with the boys.

"Just about," she retorted. "He has a nasty temper. The police know him well."

"Does he live on base?" Owen asked.

She shook her head. "He's a street rat, hasn't seen his parents in months. They don't bother to look for him."

She suddenly giggled, unable to help herself. "He's well known though. They have a saying here for when someone is flying off the handle."

Owen decided to humor her. "What?"

"Going North."

He rolled his eyes. "That good of a reputation?"

She shrugged. "He's about to be hit with some big news."

Owen was all ears.

"His cheating girlfriend?" she began.

He nodded.

"She's pregnant with his baby."

Owen just about choked on her words.

She glanced down at the cobblestone street, "It happens."

"He's fifteen!"

The angel looked off into the night, "As I said, it happens."

Owen ran a hand down his face as he tried to imagine a fifteen year old North Taylor raising a baby.

He decided it was best not to try too hard. "Is Silas here?"

She nodded, taking him to see the gentle giant.