Chp.1:New school

I wake up. I don't smile. I never smile in the morning. I'm never happy in the morning. Ever. I look at my ceiling. I get up and get dressed. Red shirt and pants. I see my mirror but I don't look at myself.

I have never looked at a mirror since I was four. It was a rule I gave myself. Don't look at yourself. I'm always carful around my phone to. I walk downstairs and see my mom. Cooking. My dad. Eating and the girls fighting.

"Morning "Mom said with a sweet morning smile. I nodded. I sat down. "So who's excited for new school new friends "Dad asked. He always wanted talking. Not silence. "I'm excited "Ella said in her little voice. Danny looked down.

"Danny"Dad said. "What"she looked up. I saw her take a little glimpse at me. Then look at dad. "You excited "Dad asked again. He always wanted opinions from everyone. To make things far.

"I guess"Danny said. Dad looked at mom. "So Mich...Red. Are you excited "dad asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Red you have to talk please"Mom said. In her worried voice.

My family had different kind of voices for all emotions. Everything. It got annoying. "Red"Dad said in a stern voice. "I don't know"I said.

"You'll be fine. It won't be like last time"Mom said. Danny got up and  got her stuff and walked outside. Ella did the same.

"I guess I'm driving Red"Mom said. I nodded. I said good bye to my dad. And my mom and dad said goodbye to each other.

(Time skip at school)

I look at the school. "Text me if you need something or tell a teacher. K. I'll be at the girls school. "Mom said. I nodded.

"It won't be like last time. I promise "she kissed my forehead. I nodded. "Bye"she said. "Bye"I said back. She left.

I looked at the school.  I saw kids. People in groups. Or just alone. I walked inside. And went to the office. I get my schedule and found my locker.

I put in some notebooks in. But still take the text books. I hear laughing and I turn around and see a guy with curly brown hair and a guy with glasses and I think brown hair walk by.

I turn to my locker again. Then I see a red head. He has a z necklace. "Who you starring at"a girl whispered. I jumped a little. "Hi. I'm Jess"she said. I nodded. "Now your name"she said.

"Um.....m...Red"I said. "Red. Nice name. "She said. I nodded. "You were staring at max. Weren't you"she asked. "The red head"I asked. She nodded. "Be warned. Many have dated. All ended up broken hearted. "She said. "Good to know"I say.

"Your new"she asked. I nodded. "Well. You got yourself a friend new kid"she said. I just looked at her. "Or no. "She asked. "No. it's fine. "I said. She smiled.

"Good. Cause I wasn't gonna leave you alone. "She said. I nodded. "So who were the guys he was with"I asked. "Adam. And the guy with the glasses Ross. Max and Ross are like brothers. "She said. "Ok. And that kid"I pointed to a kid. "That's Tim. He's dating this girl named Emily. But they call her Em"she said.

"Cool "I said looking at Max. "You like him"She giggled. "No. I don't know him"I said. I closed my locker. "Then stop staring "she said. I nodded. "Come on. Let's go to class"she said. I nodded. "You nod a lot"she said. I nodded.