Chp.15:Things Happen

After Max left. I saw me mom on the phone and my dad hugging Danny. "What's going on"I ask. Mom walks to the kitchen. Dad looks at me. "Ella killed someone "he said. I dropped my phone.

"What"I said. "She killed someone. At Danny's school. A teacher. "He added. I looked at Danny. "Our school is out for a while"Danny said.

I looked down. Mom walked back to us. "I just spoke with the police. They said they think she left town. "She said.

I just froze." Why would she do this. It's Ella"I asked. "I don't know. Someone must've said something. "She said.  "She just doesn't want people happy"Danny said. 

She got up. "I'm calling Mason to make sure he's ok"she ran to her room. "Do I go to school "i asked. They nodded.

"I'll be there. So I think you will be fine. "She said. I nodded. I walked upstairs and got ready for bed. I got a text.

???:Are you happy.
Me:Stop
???:You did this to them.

I turned off my phone. Then got another text.

Max:See you tomorrow. Know I'm sorry
Me:I know. But I can't forgive you right away
Max:I know.

I turned my phone off again.

I layed down. And I looked at the ceiling.

What's wrong with me

Later

I woke up to noise downstairs and someone sshing someone. I got up and walked to the stairs.

I saw two people. And one had a gun. My eyes widen. I run to mom and dads room. They weren't there. I ran to Danny's room.

She wasn't there. I turned around and saw two people. They were dressed in black.

"What do you want"I asked. They looked at each other. Then the shorter one got the gun out.

"You dead"it said. Then it shot me.

Then I woke up. I turned off my timer. I had to think for a minute. I shook my head and got ready for school.

What a dream