Chp.13:Crazy

I look at the ceiling. I finally get up and get ready for school. I walk downstairs. I didn't see Ella. "Where's Ella"I ask. Mom looks at me.

"Your sister. Ran away"she said. I looked at her. Danny started crying. "Why would she do this"Danny cried. Dad hugged her.

"Her sister. She's crazy. We have been lying to you guys. Your not the only reason we moved Red"Mom said. I looked at them. "What"I said. Mom and dad looked at each other.

"Sit. It's our turn to be honest "mom said. I sat down.

Story

Ella. She seemed like a sweet little girl. But at a young age. She killed many pets. The parent just said they died for no reason. They lied.

Then one day. Ella was with a boy. She had a huge crush on him. They were hanging out on his roof. It was his idea. He thought they were best friends.

So he thought he could tell her anything. She said he could. When he said he liked this other girl. That girl was Danny. She pushed him off the roof. She said he slipped. And said she tried to help him. But she lied.

End

I look at them. "Nate"Danny whispered. Mom nodded. "His parents believed her. We didn't. We knew she did it. "Dad said. I got up and walked out the door. Heading to school.

Once I got there. I saw Jess. She smiled. "Hey. "She said. "Hey"I said. "So how was your morning "she asked. "Besides finding out my sister is a crazy killer. Pretty good"I said.

"Ella"she asked. I nodded. "I knew that little brat was crazy"Jess said. I gave her a look.

"She looked like a killer"she said. I rolled my eyes. Then laughed.

I saw Max. Then I just walked to class. I knew he turned around and looked at me. Then kept walking.

Then I went to class

Time skip

"You what"I asked. "I talked to him"Ross said. Adam dropped his fork. Jess just died of laughter.

"Ok please explain what you did"I asked. "Well"he started.

Story
Ross pushed Max up against the locker. "You talk to him. And apologies. Do you understand me "Ross said. "Dude. What's going on"Max asked.

"Red is hurt. Because you are to much of a whip to ask him out. "Ross said. "I don't do relationships "max said. "No. but I can tell the way you look at him. And the way he looks at you. You want to. "Ross said.

Max rolled his eyes. "I knew you liked him from the moment you met him. The time you saved him. Walking to school Monday. Max. Think"Ross said.

Max just looked down. Ross let him go. "Don't be a whip. You love him. I know you do. Better do something "Ross said.

"So don't tell me. You don't do relationships. You dated Holly. You dated Karen. But I know you LOVE Red. "Ross said. He walked away.

End

Jed fell to the ground dying of laughter. Adam just looked at the man he was dating. I looked at him to. "Jeez you scaring "i said. Adam nodded. Jess sat back down. Then one look at Ross and she fell to the ground again. Dying more of laughter.

I smiled. "So Red. You going to the school party Friday "Adam asked. Jed sat down again. I think she is calm down. "Um...I guess"I said.

Jess then fainted. I looked where she fell. "Um"I pointed. I looked at saw Adam and Ross kissing. And there's the problem. I break them up and wake Jess up. "I think I saw shippers heaven. "She said.

I saw her boyfriend. I waved for him to come over her. She looked at him once and she fainted. He picked her up. "To the nurses we go"he said. I waved bye. I looked at saw Adam and Ross gone. Ok. I hate them both now.

I then walked to class. What a lunch.