Act 1 Scene 1

Act One  Scene One
3:12 AM, Witchy Mithren
As 30th October fades, 1232

The sky is black. There is no light. You can't see the stone carved roads or the faces of the silhouettes. You can hear an eerie sound, as though something bad will happen. Then you can here a laughter. It is all around you. Its the devils laughter itself. No one can do anything. No mortal at least, for this is Witching Hour. It is the one hour every night where witches can do as they please. All the houses in the surrounding are locked. They here the laughter of the devil, the shrieks of the Witches as curses fly through the air but they just stay there with shivered breathes waiting for this hour to end. It is then, that one can hear the voice of a witch, her bodies silhouette visible.

Lady:(Her voice is shrill, haughty  and terrifying.) Tomorrow is Halloween. It is that one day we can do what we please. Just wait my fellow coven witches, we will initiate the prophecy then. Unfortunate visitor, thee will  definitely help us. Unintentionally.

Mazara: (Her voice is quite similar but it is much softer and deathlier.)
Theorea, thee must stop talking this instant. It is my turn. Coven Witches, it is my- Mazara's- great horror to be the Coven Queen during this Halloween. Hades hath himself given us this treacherous news. Tomorrow, during this very hour as Halloween fades, we will regain our empire, for the prophecy hath stated, and here I Quoth,

" As Halloween fades,

During Witching Hour,

An unfortunate visitor shalt sight a
  box.

She shalt let out the haunted. creature,

And as she doth so,

the Coven Queen shalt reign supreme."

(All the Witches cackle. The shrill scary sound plagiarizes the hearts of mortals within the house.)

MazaraDoth this make thee happy witches? But don't forget, that tomorrow when she opens the box, The Creature which comes out will fight. We must win for only then shalt we Rule. ( She shrieks the word Rule and all the Witches cackle in unison.)

3:59 AM

Theorea: Make haste, Witches, for within a minute, the purple moon shalt turn white and our powers will subside. I do not wish to be prey to the werewolves.
(To self)
Ah! I can't wait. Tomorrow we will regain our powers for eternity.

(Exeunt Witches, cackling.)

*******

Hello! This is a short story, going to be just one act with 3 to 4 scenes, 5 tops.
Its for the Halloween Challenge by Fantasy

I hope you like this !! :)