Act 1 Scene 5

Act 1 Scene 5
3:30AM, Witchy Mithren
31st October ends, 1232

We see three figures running in the light of the purple moon. Two of them are the witches Theorea and Mazara while the third is a girl, Pandora. They seem to be running from someone. But that someone hasn't appeared yet. The Devils laughter can be hear all around the world. But it isn't the same laughter as usual, it is a laughter saying that he knows what's happening and that he can't wait to see the results. The Witches and girl are running throughout Mithren. The cottages are locked for the people inside know it's Witching Hour. Suddenly a voice. It is deep and dark.

Furores:( deep and evil voice) Mortal! Witches! Where art thee? (Teasingly)

Now we see the ground break from below. Many cottages have been turned into ashes, falling into the cracks in the earth. People break their locks and run. We can see Arnold running, frightened and trembling. We see Miss Plumcake running, a pie in hand. Hundreds of familiar faces seen at the Halloween market can be seen running, scared for their life. Suddenly from beneath the ashen ground, a greasy dirty green hand arises. Its claws penetrate the soil making indentations. It's dark green scales glisten in the purple moonlight. Then his whole body comes forth. Horns covered with his skin are everywhere- his face, wings and limbs. His teeth shine like a dagger. His pupils are vertical slits. Then he speaks.

Furores: I hath tasted the blood of mortals many years before. Quite cowardly it hath tasted. Witch blood is no better, smells the dirty stench of
despair. Where art thee Mortal, Witches. Art thou HERE? (His claw is upon a cottage behind which they are hiding.) There thee art!

Theorea:(disdain) Ill take care of thou. Excruciaree

Enormous violet sparks -the size of the dragon-went towards Furores. They enveloped him. But he just laughed. His laugh was terrible. It scared them all. Nothing seemed to have happened to him. He was unharmed.

Furores's throat started to bloat and became bright red. Then as soon as he opened his mouth, bright red flames of fire went at them. It burnt down half of the town but somehow, Mazara put up an extremely powerful shield. The shield broke with the fire and Mazara fell onto the floor. Their skin was burnt but they weren't dead. They ran and found solace  behind another cottage. Meanwhile, the dragon began torturing other people.Suddenly, an idea struck Pandora.

Pandora: (awestruck) I've got it! Listen Witch, I've got an idea.

Mazara: (mean)My name is Mazara, mortal.

Pandora: Yeah okay, Maz. My mother used to tell me a story about a girl called Pandora who  opened a box within which were 7 deadly sins. But inside that box was one more thing, hope. I'm going to go get Hope!

Pandora didn't wait to listen to her. Instead, she ran through a stone tunnel back to where they originally were.

Pandora: I hath opened the box within which were sins onto the 7th. No matter, for with such box Hope resides.
Pandora glances inside the box and sees nothing.

Pandora: (melancholic voice) Art thee there, Hope. Where art thou? Wilt thee leave me hopeless? Come back! Come back! (Pandora sits down, sobbing)

Suddenly from the box, a light emerges. It shined white and glows like the angels in heaven. A smile appears on Pandora's face. Hope came as a divinely intervention

Hope: ( her voice is soft and godly. It sounds like the first raindrop that falls upon the earth, the first autumn leaves smell and it is hopeful) I am Hope. I am the one who shalt help thee beat the Deadly Seven. I wilt help thou beat the Sins.

Within seconds, Hope's white glow entered into Pandora. She was finally powerful enough to defeat Furores.

One last scene remaining!!
How do you like this?

Yashhhhhhh