Act 1 Scene 3

Act 1 Scene 3
6:30 PM, Mithren--Halloween
31st October, year 1232.

The entire area is covered by pumpkins with scary faces and candles within them, white 'ghost' costumes and many people pulling their trolleys along screaming," Candy Corn!" "Pumpkin Pie!" and even " buy yourself a bat or owl in a cage!" Even then, the most crowded areas would be the Witch repellent and  the food carts. Currently, we see a girl enter into Mithren. She has golden hair, sparkly blue eyes and a pale skin. She, is Pandora. Her entry is marked by meeting an annoying man in a black suit--Arnold. He has the same French moustache with a grin upon his face.

Arnold: (he gives her the box of pies.) Miss Pandora, thou hath entered first timely into Mithren and ergo we wish to bestow upon thee, this sacred box of deliciousness.
(His English is strained, he tries to speak as good as he can but it is of poor quality, as seen from 'first timely')

Pandora: ( Her voice is melodious, almost everything she says sounds like a song, though her beauty is even more unmatched.) No, I shalt not accept this heavenly treat, as thee put it. I hath come here only for one reason, to retrieve an ancient family heirloom- a box studded with jewels and engraved in gold. Its worth is even more than Mithren itself. So do not try to make relations with the people of Pinklily, we hath no relations with you.

Arnold: But Mademoiselle Pandora, thou must accept a gift from us. If thee doth not--

Pandora:(interrupting)
--then what will thee do? What will thy people do? Nothing. In the morrow, expect my departure.

Arnold: Fair Lady-give me now leave, to leave thee.

Pandora: Go thy ways, Monsieur. Adieu.

(Exeunt Arnold, bowing.)

(Pandora enters into a chamber)

Pandora: Finally! Rest, for the time spent with such morons doth take away much energy. As soon as the devils laughter shalt be heard, I will go out to get my heirloom. I can not risk being seen by such mortals anyway. 'Witching hour is full of Witches' they told. It was all lies, for I checked myself last night.

(Pandora goes to bed, the light slowly become dark.)

So guys! Another update!! Ill mostly update the remaining two chapters today itself ~ woah! I have a lot of Shakespeare to write.

Also, please realize I'm really young and don't know old english (duh!) so it's just an attempt. Sorry if I've written a wrong dialogue

Yashhhhhhh