Act 1 Scene 7

Act 1 Scene 7

3:50 AM, Witchy Mithren,
As 31st October fades, 1232

Furores swoops down near a cottage. He folds his wings as gracefully as a swan but his body shows his evilness. He puts his claws into the cottage tearing it apart. The sound of screams, shouts and wood turning into ash is heard. Then, out the door come Miss Plumcake, Mazara and Theorea.

Furores: Witches and Mortal. Hmm...what should I do? Shalt I enslave the Witches? And eat the Mortal? Hath thee anything to say, that shalt change my wishes?

Mazara: Yes we hath. I shalt say Encorpuss!!
(A sphere surrounds the dragon. Then slowly slowly it becomes smaller, encapsulating the dragon. Furores become hesistant. He flaps his giant wings but it doesn't break. He tries clawing his way through but it doesn't affect. He tries using his blade like teeth but nothing happens. Until, he blows an enormous fire transforming the whole sphere into a fire globe. The temperature must be a 1000°c, for the heat from within it seems to be burning the Mortals all around Mithren. Then suddenly it cools down. They wonder why he stopped the fire. But then they realize. When an excessively hot body is cooled immediately, it cracks. Then with a loud noise Furores comes out.

Furores: I must say Witch. Thee dost exceed my expectations. The power thou wields is plenty more than every creature. Together, we could rule not just Mithren but the whole world.

Mazara: Hmm...its something I must think of.

Furores: Time is of the essence. Thou must say yes, or be killed.

Suddenly a person comes running on the road. The person huffs-clearly tired after the run.she pulls her golden tresses back and her blue eyes flash. It is Pandora. She screams.

3:54AM

Pandora: (screaming) Nooo!!! Thou must not. Furores is a dragon. They oft go back on their word. He did so with Arnold. He got thy location in promise for Arnold's life. Arnold is no more.

Furores: No! I shant break our vow. Think of the power we could wield. Together...

Mazara: I guess I could--

Pandora: --remember the inscriptions within the stone room. Only one shalt win. He shant let thee be one half of the power thou shalt wield.

Mazara: I trust thee, Pandora.

Furores, enraged goes towards Pandora.

Furores: Thee shalt regret this, mortallll (hissing)

A white light emerges from within Pandora. It glows and shines, blinding even Furores. Then the white light merges back with Pandora. She begins floating in the air going high enough till she is in level with the dragons eye. Pandora's eyes are glowing with the same color.

3:56AM

Pandora:(beautiful voice of Hope)

Within a box were the deadly seven ,

doomed to open by Pandora's tickle,

They would oust into the world

Till Hope was near.

Then with Hopes song, the hopeless would disappear.

3:57 AM
As she sung this song, white energy seemed to go towards the dragon. The beam of white was met with a beam of fire from the dragon. It was the perfect balance. Light and fire. They tried to push each other behind, twirling together on synchronization. Sometimes the Deadly fire was close to winning while other times-Hope. Until, Hopes song ended and the white light shined so brightly, that no one could see anything except white. When the light disappeared the dragon could be seen fallen upon the ground--he was dead.

3:59 AM

He broke into seven black spirits which straight up rushed towards hope. Then Hope left Pandora's body and went towards the seven. It was then that darkness met light. Black met white. Then together they twirled into a single color, Grey. The grey energy went falling down plummeting into the same box.

4:00 AM

The lid snapped shut.

The Witching Hour Of Halloween was officially over.