Act 1 Scene 6

Act 1 Scene 6
3:43AM, Witchy Mithren
As 31st October fades, 1232

You can see Mithren, cracked. Ruined. Destroyed. Out of the population of 1721, only 953 remain. Furores had tried to kill the Witches but when he couldn't find them, he resorted to killing the innocent mortals of Mithren. He knew that as soon as it turned 4:00AM the Witches would become powerless. He would move around in Mithren, slithering like a snake and speaking with a deep and evil voice scaring the people. His body with a greasy green color and serpentine vertical slits for pupils were scary enough. His horns that were all around his body covered with the same green skin and the enormous fire that left his mouth didn't help either.

Furores: (deep and evil voice) Well Mortals within thy cottage! Thou must satisfy my unruly appetite. Doth that scare thee? Doth that? (Evil laughter)
Good. Alas, my needs hath widened. Looks like thy daughter will also be needed. Say Adieu to this world (evil laughter- then the sight of the mortal and his family's demise as they fulfill the dragon's appetite.)

Furores: Now now! Doth any mortal have whims and fancies to become my main course. Perhaps thou! (Furores goes slithering through Mithren till he reached a man he had spotted-- Arnold.)

Furores: Make haste mortal, the rumbling that happens with in my belly must be quenched with thy life.

Arnold: (stuttering with fright) No! Ple-please no! Ill-I'll tell thee ever-everything I know about them, the-the Witches. I know where they art.

Furores: Finally a mortal smart enough to even be in my company. Speak! What doth the witch want? Fulfillment of the prophecy?

Arnold: They-they wa-want to-t-to rule the world-d. Mazara and Theorea art hiding with-within  Plumcakes house.

Furores: I must thank thee and shalt do so by granting thou immortality.

Arnold:(happy expression) Thee will? Thank thou, thy beastly Lord Furores.
(Furores sweeps down close to him, his eyes gleaming. Then he opens his mouth with blades for teeth and eats him. Arnold struggles, scared until his face leaves every expression.)

Furores: (evil laughter)  Within my immortal belly, thee shalt be immortal too! Thank thou, thy beastly Lord Furores.(imitating) I like it, 'Lord Furores.' Now we hath Dessert.

(Furores now opens his wings flying to the other end of Mithren. His wings are extraordinarily big. Their greasy green color looks muddy in the purple moon. It seems ironic that he wishes for dessert as he goes to Miss Plumcakes house-a baker.)

Furores: I am Destruction. I am Chaos. I am Lord Furoressssss (hissing)

***

An extremely short scene as I've divided it into two. The next one will be up in an hour tops! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!👻👻👻👹👺

Hope thou shalt like it!
Yashhhhhhh